on 23 November 2013
As someone who has been trained in Buddhist meditation, but rusty. I found this CD absolotuly great. A similar on with greater periods of silence would be very helpful.
on 21 May 2014
I found these almost unusable as the voice was indistinct and drowned by the music. As the music is actually quite nice I gave it two stars instead of one.
on 2 January 2012
it is a really nice and relaxing CD. there is no music, just a pleasant voice that guides you through the meditation and brings you back in case your mind wonders away.
on 20 July 2014
I bought this looking for a simple guide to loving kindness meditation. It's ok but now I just use the UN Health Services Loving Kindness Meditation that you can access for free on YouTube
on 7 April 2014
Lovely meditations. He has a lovely gentle voice and I found the words and ideas he used quite perfect for me.
on 10 September 2015
I found this really and relaxing and would recommend it for beginners like myself
on 18 June 2015
different to what I expected, but good
on 6 November 2014
Nice voice and good subject matter.
on 12 November 2014
Great as all Bodhipaksa's tapes
on 3 December 2014
Good price and quick delivery