5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!
Published on 1 Sep 2008 by J Parfitt

3.0 out of 5 stars Patchwork puzzle balls
Dont know what I expected but my grandchildren seem to be interested in making one or two of these dont think I will put the effort in to them sorry
Published 10 months ago by librarian

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 1 Sep 2008
J Parfitt (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Patchwork Puzzle Balls (Paperback)
My kids and I can't wait to make some of these wonderful balls. The patterns are varied in size as well as technique, and some are more suitable to the beginner than others, but I believe that anyone with enough patience could create a most wonderful bowl of these gorgeous and "moreish" balls for a variety of uses, from juggling balls to cat-nip toys, as well as baby's first indoor-friendly, large play ball.
The author inspires us to follow her lead, and shows how easy this is, by offering us her grand-daughter's example. A great craft to do with kids, which is also so very adult-friendly. I'd imagine these are quite addicitive, and the perfect excuse to go out and either buy those lovely quilting fabrics you've had your eye on, or use up those scraps you've been keeping for that special something! Make a dash for your stash: everyone needs some of these!

For the more adventurous, there's even the mathematical how-to at the back of the book, for those who do not have access to a photocopier for enlarging. If you've got Maths-fear, like me, no price is too big to spend on photocopying/enlarging at this point. This chapter left me daunted, in a geometrically-challenged sort of way!

3.0 out of 5 stars Patchwork puzzle balls, 30 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i was looking for, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Patchwork Puzzle Balls (Paperback)
I spent ages in all the shops looking for a book like this with no look - just what I was looking for not used it yet but am looking forward to trying some of the patterns

Patchwork Puzzle Balls
Patchwork Puzzle Balls by Jinny Beyer (Paperback - 1 Oct 2004)
11.64