4.0 out of 5 stars Charming
Excellent book entering the complex entangles of the Mayan calendar system in a clear and explanatory way. This fascinating example of cosmological structure and knowledge is probably one of the most charming mysteries of ancient civilisations and this book offers a great deal of insights.
Published on 11 Dec 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars Present
Bought this for a friend as a present as she is interested in the Mayans - she was pleased at receiving it.
Published 6 months ago by Dr. David Flynn

4.0 out of 5 stars Charming, 11 Dec 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: The Mayan Calendar: Solving the Greatest Mystery of Our Time (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Present, 24 April 2014
Dr. David Flynn (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, enlightening, 25 July 2011
This is the best book I have read-and re-read- for a long time! I also bought a copy for my partner and my mother and lent it to several friends who all found it very captivating and informative. Carl Calleman has a very pleasing method of writing and explaining ideas and facts which make the book really engrossing! I found it very hard to put down and finished within a matter of days and then went on a massive quest for further knowledge about the human psyche and our relationship with the world (and universe) -this is a great book for those who want to understand a bit more about their deeper selves and human behaviour. I cant recommend this book enough!

The Mayan Calendar: Solving the Greatest Mystery of Our Time
The Mayan Calendar: Solving the Greatest Mystery of Our Time by Carl Johan Calleman (Paperback - 7 Nov 2001)