5.0 out of 5 stars When Love Is Not Enough, 24 April 2003
Mr Norman C Mayhew (Seaford, East Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: When Love Is Not Enough: A Guide to Parenting Children With Rad Reactive Attachment (Paperback)
We can't recommend this book highly enough. My wife and I are foster carers and we were totally bowled over by the brilliance of this book. The author obviously has great understanding and insight of reactive attachment disorder and gives guidelines and advice on dealing with children with RAD. It helps knowing WHY these children do specific things but it is, without doubt, Nancy's invaluable, detailed and practicable help and guidance specific to those incidents we found inspiring and amazing. We have total admiration for and gratitude to Nancy L Thomas for a wonderful book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The first british Eagles camp with Nancy Thomas, 10 Aug 2006
Siobhan O'brien (Stockport, England) - See all my reviews
I managed to buy this book when I was a volunteer on Nancy Thomas Eagles camp in July 06, I spent a week training with Nancy Thomas and what a fantastic, caring lady she is. She works so hard and those chidren with RAD are her life.

Her book is fantastic, easy to read and has so many tools to help foster carers and adoptive parents with their children who have attachment disorders.

She has a fantastic personality and is just awesome.

Buy her book today and try and get to see her when she is over in Britain again.

Nancy you are the best it was a pleasure to work with you and I hope to see you again, you deserve the O.B.E or M.B.E for all your work with the children that have been so badly damaged. I saw how your work improved these children in the six days on your camp it was a miracle.

god bless