on 3 January 2011
Brought this book some years back.

Great stuff, I had dated may women in my life. But was interested in the "Games" Women play. The section on "The Test" was well worth it. It was something that many women do without realising it and certainly happens to many Men without them realising it. That little illogical action a Woman would do that would perplex (sp) a Mans logical mind. I.e Starting to get ready for the night out at 19:30 when the tickets you brought for the Theatre state that the show starts at 20:00 hours and is a 20 minute drive away!! Why do they do that?

The book goes into great detail about it. And how to handle it without falling for the trap set!

It breaks down tolerable behaviour and the Crazies one should avoid. Even goes into infidelity and fidelity as a tool in dating strategy . Also , handling the dreaded: "I like you as a friend" put down\gauntlet.

The book loses it'self when it starts getting into Marketing!

But an entertaining read with practical tips.