5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book for any aspiring trader/quant
Published on 29 Oct 2003 by gatarek

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very informative in handling proper interviews.
The book is a light hearted look at possible interview questions asked by Wall Street Firms but does not tackle the problem of how to behave or handle interviews successfully.
Published on 3 Sep 2001 by tmp@hotmail.com

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book for any aspiring trader/quant, 29 Oct 2003
I'm a MSc Financial Maths student. For me, this book was the best help in preparing for gp interviews (for a trainee trader position) that I have had so far. It contains plenty of questions with detailed explanations, 0 filler. The author stresses in many occasions the importance of the reasoning process. I would definitely recommed this. I wish I have discovered this book earlier in my career!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very informative in handling proper interviews., 3 Sep 2001
This review is from: Heard on the Street: Quantitative Questions from Wall Street Job Interviews (Paperback)

Heard on the Street: Quantitative Questions from Wall Street Job Interviews
Heard on the Street: Quantitative Questions from Wall Street Job Interviews by Timothy Falcon Crack (Paperback - 20 April 2000)
Used & New from: £10.00