5.0 out of 5 stars It is the greatest dot to dot book in the world
I bought this for my grandson who has autism; he loves dot to dot books but was finding my usual offerings too 'easy'. He loved this book and it kept him occupied in his spare time for a couple of months. It was even preferred to watching DVDs! The title of this review is his verdict. I shall be getting the next in the series.
Published on 18 Jan 2010 by J. Secluna Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have an age group
I bought this for my 5 year old Grandson but it is clearly too old for him. My 38 year old Daughter liked it though
Published 9 months ago by wrinkley

5.0 out of 5 stars It is the greatest dot to dot book in the world, 18 Jan 2010
J. Secluna Thomas (S. Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Greatest Dot-To-Dot Book in the World: Book 3 (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 29 Jan 2009
KP (Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
I have bought this for both my daughter and nephews (9, 10, and 11years) and it was a bit hit with all three. The puzzles go up into the hundreds and the pictures revealed right at the end were very good. Money well spent and have now bought more in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book for all ages, 3 Jun 2011
this series of books are great . The paper quality is good and thick.
My 4 year old loves dot to dots and although challenging, with a little help was able to plough through the book. Since buying books 1 and 3 we have now ordered 2 and 4. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for teenagers, 5 Jan 2010
J. CAIN "merlin 44" (UK) - See all my reviews
This book was the hit of Christmas! I have 3 teenage children and each one spent many a quiet half hour over Christmas joining the dots. It was lovely to see them so immersed and they all said how it reminded them of their earlier childhood. This is not a simple child's dot to dot but involves concentration and patience. A great thing to pick up between exam revision sessions too! Just in the process of ordering another from the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you enthralled, 17 Mar 2014
H. Franklin "helefra" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
With many puzzles and using your brain making sure you don't make mistakes - these are not your average dot to dot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 5 Feb 2014
M. Neale - See all my reviews
I chose the rating for these books because the content is great, i bought these for my dad for Christmas and he hasn't put them down.

I would recommend these to anyone who loves puzzle books

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have an age group, 8 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 24 Mar 2013
Excellent great my wife really likes the challenge of these books, keeps her happy for hours at a time, thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 5 Jan 2013
i bought this for my 16 year old son who was laid up after an operation, he thoroughly enjoyed it and kept him from getting bored !!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, 8 Jan 2012
my 8 year old LOVES these books! Buy the whole set... they are hours of challenge and fun! My son can't wait for book 9 to be published

The Greatest Dot-To-Dot Book in the World: Book 3
The Greatest Dot-To-Dot Book in the World: Book 3 by David Kalvitis (Paperback - 1 Aug 2002)