5.0 out of 5 stars the Darcy's:The Ruling Passion
A brilliant tale of love and mystery I thoroughly enjoyed the lengthy telling of a tale of love. In parts the story left a lot to be desired and the end came much too soon for me.
Published 10 months ago by katymay

1.0 out of 5 stars Dross!
If you enjoyed the other two books, don't waste your time or money buying this. I persevered with it hoping it would get better but sadly no, nothing happens!
Published 20 months ago by lorraine67

1.0 out of 5 stars Dross!, 26 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars awful- I feel I wasted my money on this!!, 28 Mar. 2012
I got this book after reading the first 2 offerings by Linda Berdoll (which I really enjoyed). I can only say I was really put out when I started reading, I really struggled to finish this(shear pigheadness played a part in me finishing). It took me ages to read, mainly because I found I was having to re-read quite alot of the text.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... 2 books and this picks up the loose ends nicely, as a sequel to p&p when read with ..., 2 July 2014
This review is from: The Ruling Passion: Pride and Prejudice Continues (The Darcys) (Paperback)
I have read Linda Berdoll's other 2 books and this picks up the loose ends nicely, as a sequel to p&p when read with the other 2 books they have plenty of story and move along slowly, unlike other books which read more like an epilogue. I like a bit of passion and romance, but some of the vivid descriptions are a bit to much, maybe I think should be left to the readers imagination. Lastly I found it a bit too sad, when it came to the matter of their children.

5.0 out of 5 stars the Darcy's:The Ruling Passion, 14 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars surprising, 6 Mar. 2014
I fully enjoyed all these books an miss the characters already. I only hope another book will be wrote to tell us Janie and Geoff

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Feb. 2014
Great book and finishes the story off very well, I would highly recommend it to anyone. I couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is this the final episode, 17 Oct. 2013
Fantastic, most loose ends tied up but more could be told of the other sisters.

A brilliant story and tribute to the great Jane Austen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Romance and Excitement., 1 Mar. 2013
A romantic guide to what occurred after the D & E wedding and blissful honeymoon and wedded life at Pemberly. Very tender and romantic telling of how well suited and compatible the couple's personalities blend and harmonize despite some dramatic moments that nearly separated them..

1.0 out of 5 stars Ruling Passion! I don't think so., 6 Aug. 2012
R. Wharton (West Yorkshire, GB.) - See all my reviews
Oh Dear! This novel lacked story and direction. All those pages I ploughed through, and when I got to the end I thought to myself "What actually happened?" I would have loved to give a synopsis of the storyline as I find it really helps me to decide whether to buy a book or not, if the reviewer provides one. But I am really struggling to recall any memorable moments at all. It just made me yawn a lot.I found the whole thing very tedious and began skipping whole chapters at times.

This novel added nothing to Linda Berdoll's first two books ,continuing on from Pride and Prejudice, which I enjoyed immensely. I'm afraid to say it's a definite miss.
The Darcys: The Ruling Passion

5.0 out of 5 stars The Darcys: The Ruling Passion, 8 Jun. 2012
Loved this book !!!!!! It has everything: it's funny, it's passionate, it's thrilling. I loved the fact that we can see what happened to Darcy and Lizzy after they were married. Would love to read more about them and their friends and family. The book is very well written, I couldn't put it down. Thanks for such a lovely story.

The Ruling Passion: Pride and Prejudice Continues (The Darcys)