1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Awakening the Power of Imagination to Increase Your Wealth, 10 Mar 2011
This review is from: Consciously Creating Wealth (Paperback)
"Consciously Creating Wealth" is a very unique book that gives some good insights on how to use the power of your imagination to tap into the universal abundance. There are some really fun and helpful exercises on how to raise your personal abundance vibration. I love how she courageously shares her story on how she successfully applies it in her own life. The following is some of the information that (in my humble opinion) is fun for awakening your imagination:

She has a an enjoyable process to utilize called the "How I Was" and "How I Am Now" exercise. The "How I Am Now" exercise has helped me to release over 30 pounds of weight, and has been helping to increase my prosperity.

There is also the "Feature Article" process (this process continually helps to increase my own creativity and intuition).

She gives some good information on how to use sleep as a resource for transforming it into an instructional manual for what to do to start allowing in your dreams (awareness of this information has helped me to tap into my spirit for answers when certain situations call for me to be self-reliant).

"Consciously Creating Wealth" is a great book to have if you are aware that imagination creates reality, and you prefer a resource that is going to help start you on the path to increasing the power of your imagination, and taking inspired action when you attract messages on how best to proceed.

Consciously Creating Wealth
Consciously Creating Wealth by Cody Horton (Paperback - Nov 1997)
Used & New from: £1.13