5.0 out of 5 stars Mana Cards: The Power of Hawaiian Wisdom
I love it! It give you a very positive advice. I never see the Mana Cards: The Power of Hawaiian Wisdom before. I know it in the Lomi Lomi Training class, and during the spare in the lunch break, my Lomi Lomi tutor brought the Mana Cards and we played together.
Definitely you will love it.
Published 20 months ago by Mona S

3.0 out of 5 stars Mana Cards - the book
This is not the easiest book to work with and having all the images in black and white certainly detracts from it - it looks as if they must be in strong colors on the cards, but in the book the images are simply mid gray tones, and difficult to scan.

Whats wonderful about the book is the insight we're given into the Hawaiian culture and spirituality.
Published on 22 Mar. 2009 by D. Stewart-Amsden

3.0 out of 5 stars Mana Cards - the book, 22 Mar. 2009
D. Stewart-Amsden (Oban, Argyll, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mana Cards: The Power of Hawaiian Wisdom (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mana Cards: The Power of Hawaiian Wisdom, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Mana Cards: The Power of Hawaiian Wisdom (Paperback)
Definitely you will love it.

Mana Cards: The Power of Hawaiian Wisdom
Mana Cards: The Power of Hawaiian Wisdom by Catherine Kalama Becker (Paperback - Jan. 1998)