on 3 May 2012
i think that this book is very good and that it describes ayurvedic very excellent and also is easy to read.
on 20 April 2015
Great information and the writer really understand his subject. I am learning to expand my understanding to help me overcome a serious health challenge not helped by Western Medicine. It helped me to understand that when I get back to my constitutional dosha I will feel better.
on 18 September 2015
Excellent book, particularly suitable for professional use. Easy writing style makes it easy to dip in and out of the book but importantly is easy to get through the entire book in 1 or 2 sittings. I use it as an excellent reference book.
on 23 November 2014
Lovely book, going into a lot of detail about understanding the 'doshas' of the Ayurvedic medicine. Interesting psychological insights too. I really enjoyed it and would recommend it. Another great book from a great author.
on 15 December 2014
Amazing book. Has quite literally changed my life and outlook!
on 17 April 2015