5.0 out of 5 stars The best Coffee table book I have!!
A few friends who work at the "Mouse-House" told me about this with this simple quote: "Ever wondered how careless people can get? Get this book and check out chapter 8." It contains stories that I have heard over the years or have read in old news-paper articles.
After having this book for 3 years, it is time to retire my old copy and obtain a...
Published on 19 Mar 1999

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring
To be honest it's a bit packed with doom and gloom for me, all about the lawsuits that have gone on during disneylands time.

I thought it would be more of a fun read!
Published 22 months ago by Vikkic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book with accurate details, 1 July 1997
By A Customer
This is truly an interesting book with many fascinating and accurate facts. If anyone is truly a Disney fan and wants to find out just what can go wrong with a park this size and the good job that the company does to cover it all up from the press, then this is the book to read.
I have read this book three times since it was first published and have either recommended it or bought it as gifts to several of my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book about the secrets of Disney available today., 15 Feb 1997
By A Customer
This review is from: Mouse Tales: A Behind-The-Ears Look at Disneyland (Paperback)
Have you ever wondered how Disneyland is able to transport you from the normal world you live in to the magical fantasy world of Walt Disney? This book explains a lot of the secret techniques used at Disneyland. You can learn about the only place in Disneyland that can sell alcohol or read stories of the people who worked there, went there and got married there. If you are a fan of Disney, you have to read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fancinating, fun facts about the wonderful world of Disney!!, 30 Sep 1998
By A Customer
I think Mouse Tales is the best book I have ever read about Disney. I am a huge fan of everything and anything having to do with Disney. This book is a very quick read, you won't be able to put it down!!!! I found myself sharing an endless amount of trivia with friends and family who were amazed by the information revealed in this book. Kudos to the author!!! I hope another one is in the works.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, but reveals a little too much of the magic, 5 Aug 1999
By A Customer
This book was very interesting and was hard to put down. It was so cool to hear the behind the scenes stories that you never get the chance to see. As a child growing up, Disneyland was an island unto itself. Having been to Disneyland more times than I could ever count, the magic is still there. Unfortunately, after reading the book, some of that magic disappears. I cant help but think of these stories that were told each time I visit in the future. It is a good book, but would not want my kids to know the behind the scenes stories. The magic of Disneyland is not knowing the reality of human nature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast-paced reading for the Disney Fanatic!, 19 Nov 1998
By A Customer
Upon opening to the first chapter, you can't put this book down. I love everything about Disney, and this is so much fun to read. I laughed and laughed at all the hysterics printed within. It is a great entertainment and good for some decent trivia about Disneyland you never knew! I reccommend this to every Disney fan out there! Enjoy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars he red it out loud to me too and it was still funny and still made me cringe at the same time, 11 Sep 2014
If you've EVER been to either Disneyland or Disneyworld you MUST read this book. It's a "read out loud" to your partner book and an absolute hoot and cringe making at the same time. Then when my husband read it, he red it out loud to me too and it was still funny and still made me cringe at the same time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 May 2014
This is a must for any Disney parks enthusiast. I have never visited Disneyland (a frequent visitor to Walt Disney World, though!) but I was still able to thoroughly enjoy all aspects of this book. I have my doubts about how true some of the stories are, but whether they are true or not, they are very entertaining and make you feel like you're backstage with the cast members!

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 24 Feb 2013

I thought it would be more of a fun read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating for anyone -- everything Disney doesn't tell you, 3 Feb 1997
By A Customer
I have to disagree slightly with the previous review -- it's interesting to anyone. Want to know the details about the deaths at Disneyland (yep, they happened, but only a handful-- some morbid, some not)... this is a great, great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book out there bout behind the berm!, 27 Aug 1999
By A Customer
I'm and ex cast member and Disney crazy girl... :) loveed the book and how it was written.. Sometimes at night when I'm tired and need a good laugh before bed I read it. :) I'm going to go order my copy of More Mouse Tales so I have another book to add to my Disney collection... this one sits between all the computer books I have because when I'm stressed it reminds me of home! GREAT BOOK!!!

Mouse Tales: A Behind-The-Ears Look at Disneyland
Mouse Tales: A Behind-The-Ears Look at Disneyland by David Koenig (Paperback - July 1995)