5.0 out of 5 stars Makes all the difference!
Published on 6 Mar 2009 by Mr. L. Moore

3.0 out of 5 stars Fall short of being ideal
Published on 9 Sep 2009 by F. G. Lelliott

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes all the difference!, 6 Mar 2009
This review is from: Bodyminder Workout and Exercise Journal (Spiral-bound)
This is an excellent book, makes your mission to get fit that much easier. If you think you can do it without it then try. But experience has shown me that unless you record what you eat and how you train, then you can't really know whether you are doing everything right. Plus if things aren't going as you would like you can take it to a personal trainer at your gym and show them exactly what you've been doing. This really is invaluable, I'm 5 weeks in and my body has completely changed! N.B. make sure you understand your nutritional requirements before hand otherwise your wasting your time! TRAIN, EAT, SLEEP... REPEAT...

3.0 out of 5 stars Fall short of being ideal, 9 Sep 2009
F. G. Lelliott (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bodyminder Workout and Exercise Journal (Spiral-bound)
I was looking for a replacement training log and this book seemed to fit the bill. I was impressed with the rugged plastic covers, front and back, and also liked the way the way cardio could be recorded. This book had one fatal flaw for me in that it only allows you to log 4 sets of weight-training exercises, many of my programmes require 5. All in all an excellent book, but let down by one limitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive and robust, 18 Dec 2010
ALAN WOODS (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bodyminder Workout and Exercise Journal (Spiral-bound)
I have been involved in strength and fitness conditioning for some 45 years and nearly always kept a training diary ; certainly when I was competing seriously in athletics. Usually I use a hard back lined notebook A4 or A5. Recently I thought I would use something a bit more pre-structured and trawled Amazon for products. This one seemed to offer a good blend of organisation and durability and so it has proved. It is decent value for money , though personally I barely use the right-hand of each pair of pages (nutrition and other comments ) so that is a bit of a waste. Not enough to deduct a mark so five stars, given good quick delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 1 Oct 2010
This review is from: Bodyminder Workout and Exercise Journal (Spiral-bound)
Just buy it. If you are organized with your workouts or disorganised this book is just what you need. Just less than A5 size it fits anywhere and has a good layout. when you open the book flat one page has your workout table for you write what workouts you are going to do that day and the other page you can write your food intake. Its brilliant book and I want to buy them all so I have all of them just in case they stop making them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty useful, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Bodyminder Workout and Exercise Journal (Spiral-bound)
This even impressed my gym trainer. I love the layout for recording my gym and other exercise activities. That is easy to follow and really clear. I personally could do with something a little more simplistic for the diet part. My goal is not to build a mass of muscle, nor to really lose a ton of weight, more to be healthy, as such i don't really use the calories, protein, fat sections. I just track my diet in general. However when i finally have a little more time to devote to my training this will be most helpful. Good book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than filling in spreadsheets, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Bodyminder Workout and Exercise Journal (Spiral-bound)
this book could have been a lot better if it had been made for the british market not the American

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Journal, 21 Oct 2012
This review is from: Bodyminder Workout and Exercise Journal (Spiral-bound)
Iwas born lazy and unless i write it down in gym i nod off , great for plotting your progress and well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 7 Nov 2011
This review is from: Bodyminder Workout and Exercise Journal (Spiral-bound)
I can not stress enough how useful this journal was. It is a must have for all athletes, and it`s definitely worth its price. If you are still in doubt, don't think about it any more. You will not regret buying it !

3.0 out of 5 stars bodyminder journal, 18 Oct 2011
This review is from: Bodyminder Workout and Exercise Journal (Spiral-bound)
detailed journal perhaps a bit more detail than needed . not so good for bodybuilders and strength athletes .not enough room to properly record reps., sets etc .well made book though

4.0 out of 5 stars Good & the only one I use, but could be better, 3 May 2011
John Meanwood (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bodyminder Workout and Exercise Journal (Spiral-bound)
After using one of these for a couple of months I came to the conclusion that it needed to be a bit larger; when I do my weight training with dumbbells, I like to put such as '2 x 3.5kg' but find there is not enough room for this. Perhaps they could include a tear out stiff card to write reps & weights on, which could be used as a bookmark.

Also, as I do not use the meals side with the water count and daily supplements, this is for me wasted space; perhaps they could produce one without these for those people that do not need it, this way you would get double the amount of pages of the weight training log.

Still, this is the only journal I use so I suppose I'll have to put up with it.

Bodyminder Workout and Exercise Journal
Bodyminder Workout and Exercise Journal by Frances Wilkins (Spiral-bound - 30 Oct 2013)
8.78
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available