5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent food for alternative thought
I have just ordered this book having rapidly skimmed it a few years ago. In a world in which confusion is reigning, the ideas broached here are an interesting alternative viewpoint.
Published on 31 May 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as I thought it would be
The cases and the one that is focused upon by dolores are kind of interesting. But the main one with the young man sounds like he chanelling from a science fiction story.
I found - discerning the alien deception agenda - to be much more interesting.
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent food for alternative thought, 31 May 1999
By A Customer
The book opens doors into new territory, making it apparent that the human race is blinded by its own cleverness. As a physicist I find it interesting - it links telepathy with gravitation and suggests that faster than light communication happens. This concept inspired my thoughts...
Whilst to be viewed as off the wall at the moment, this is a book which Quantum Physics will be proving pure sanity.
Another book which readers should find concerns Atlantis arising from the experiences of Jon Peniel entering as a monk with "The Children of the Law of One"

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fascinating to all those with an "alien" soul..., 5 Nov 2007
The Boogie Man (Porthleven, Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keepers of the Garden: An Extraterrestrial Document (Paperback)
This is a book for those who believe in a larger universe, filled with life and exotic phenomena. It is not a book which seeks scientific justification and Mrs Cannon only has a cursory interest in the gadgetry of the extra- terrestrials, she is more interested in their metaphysical and spiritual natures.

Mrs Cannon starts from the premise that there are those among us who have travelled to the stars. By "chance" she meets just such a man whom she calls "Phil". Mrs. Cannon is a hypnotherapist and practises past- life regression, and she discovers in therapy that Phil has incarnated many times as an extra- terrestrial. Most of the book consists of the channelled information that Phil relates, originating from a group of entities who call themselves "the Council". They explain that there are no souls on Earth that do not originate in the stars although some have incarnated on Earth so many times that they may be thought of as terrestrial. Phil's psychological problems stem from the fact that he is a newcomer to Earth, and thus experiences intense estrangement, and a longing for a more harmonious existence. Most of what "the Council" impart is concerned with an imminent catastrophe which will befall the human race. Extra terrestrials have been visiting Earth in an attempt to avert this armageddon, which is linked more to a lack of awareness on humanity's part, than to nuclear warheads. Human consciousness is the decisive factor in this dark future. "The Council" present themselves as the kindly benefactors of mankind, seeding the universe with life, pointing out our errors and tending the "garden" with diligence.

If there is one critiscism I would make of Mrs. Cannon it was of her lack of tenacity in demanding an explanation from "the Council" regarding cattle mutilations. Surely "the Council" would know the truth of the matter, and the excessiveness of this "sampling". Perhaps Mrs. Cannon is a little too trusting of these ETs and she should furthermore have sought information regarding "bad" aliens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book about Phil who comes from elsewhere in the Universe, 10 Dec 2011
Iona Main Stewart (Odense, Denmark) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This book presents the usual fantastic new information as is found in the other books by Dolores Cannon.

For some reason I found this one slightly less readable than her others, perhaps because it didn't contain much other text than the interviews with the subject, Phil, these being filled with compact high-level information; the material thus seemed a little dry.

It turned out that Phil had had no previous lives on Earth, and therefore Dolores' experience with him was a first for her. She had previously uncovered in him what appeared to be previous Earth lives, but these turned out to be "imprints" - "past lives" borrowed from other people and impressed on the subconscious memory of those who are living their first life on Earth; without these false "memories" these people would feel completely lost and have difficulty in functioning on Earth.

Phil tells us about other planets much differing from ours. These include one containing a fourth-dimensional city with beings who are just pure energy.

He keeps reverting to a scene where he sees three spires, which causes him to become extremely moved, since he knows this place is his true home.

Phil is able to enter into deep trance and his "subconscious" has access to all information, though access is in some cases denied.

We are provided with information about the "seeding" of the Earth. Cells were brought from other planets and "planted" in the "garden" of Earth. However, at one point a meteor collides with Earth bringing with it a "disfiguring" virus which became the cause of all disease on Earth; the original design for Earth had been that no disease should exist.

As regards the Moon, we are told that it "was ripped from the Earth during a collision with a wandering star". It never contained life, since it never had an atmosphere.

Later, Phil is ready to access a repressed event that occurred when his car is stopped in the middle of the highway, and he is "taken" by small grey creatures acting a lot like children, who kept touching him while constantly radiating love. Inside their ship they take a sample from him after removing his consciousness and placing it in a jar! There is a mystery about a box in their possession which belonged to him and which contained a secret which would be revealed to him if he could remember how to open the box. This eventually happens.

It turned out Phil had had contact with these greys since he was a child.

I found the latter part of the book more readable than the beginning, though the book as a whole is filled with exceedingly interesting information.

In conclusion, the book lives up to the usual high standard of Dolores' books and is filled with new, intriguing information, though it is not my favourite by this author. But read this one too!

5.0 out of 5 stars My first "exposure" to Dolores Cannon's work... excellent, 13 Aug 2007
Bob Lock (NE London, England) - See all my reviews
I picked up an old copy of "Keepers of the Garden" from a second-hand book stall on London's Southbank... I read it in a day... and was immediately hooked. I had to read her other books, starting with "Jesus and the Essenes" (which was referred to a number of times in the book). I steadily worked my way through the rest of Dolores Cannon's books over the next few months. What a journey of discovery that proved to be. Was it just coincidence that I found "Keepers of the Garden" that afternoon... or was I meant to find it? I don't know, but I am glad I did.

I am delighted to see that "Keepers of the Garden" is still in print, and is available via Amazon in the USA. Hopefully, in time, it will also be stocked by Amazon in the UK.

4.0 out of 5 stars More fuel to the fire, 23 Feb 2010
I have several books by Delores Cannon, and I enjoy her work. To me it feels a privilege to have such insight shared with you, and at the very least they are always thought provoking and expand the consciousness. Here as with most, if not all of Cannon's work, the book details information received through hypnotically regressed individuals via either subconscious recall or 'channelled' sources. This is understandably unacceptable as scientific evidence or proof, and therefore the reader has to adopt a cautious open mind regarding the content.

Not withstanding this important caveat, viewed with an inquisitive and open mind, the information contained in this book offers a coherent and plausible position. There is some unexpected and thought-provoking statements posed by the 'beings', offering their take on 'reality', evolution and the Universal philosophy. When examining that which is offered, or indeed in some instances with held, the fantastic story does appear to work on several levels (some background knowledge to regression, reincarnation and alternative spiritiual belief will help being thrown straight into the deep end! - I would recommend Delores Cannon's 'Between Life and Death', 'Convoluted Universe' or Michael Newtons 'Journey of Souls').

If you are new to this subject matter (more spiritual than ET), or if you have a narrow or rigid world view this subject will be easily dismissed, but the questions and answers within the book compliment other works out there and it does not dismiss religion or Gods but embraces it all within a single, unimaginably complex Universal story. By just looking to the heavens at night, or considering astrology or astro-physics, the actuality of whats out there blows the mind, so why is this story so fantastic after all? In having to rely on instinct, the revelations feel righteous and plausible, and personally I believe scientific discovery will eventually unify religion and science in a way that today we cannot comprehend - after all the more we discover the less we realise we actually know.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to know whats really out there!!!, 19 Oct 2014
I have only just found Dolores Canon and have read a couple of her books already.
Wow this is mind blowing information. If you have ever wondered about life, and whats it all about. Then these are the
books to read. Dolores is allowing us to
eaves drop into the conversation between
her and her clients, which go beyond the mundane past life to the weird and
wonderful. What we think we know is only
the tip of the ice berg. There is life beyond
earth and life under the earth that we are
now being made aware of. We are
children being watched over by our
parents/creator's who have to stand backand watch with sadness at the mess we are making of our lives, of our planet
and our future. If you have a curiosity about life if you have ever wondered, whats it all about? If you have a open mind, then read Dolores Canon you wont be disapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars alien encounters, 26 Oct 2011
M. L. Shannon (bristol england) - See all my reviews
WOW....A must read book for those who are interested in this genre. This book is well written and is centered around a chap called Phil who was hypnotically regressed to explore past lives but to sumerise briefly he found the past lives that were uncovered were just an overlay of experiences which were surplanted by the "keepers" to make more of a conducive atmosphere in which Phil can draw on to mask the fact his previous incarnations were never here on earth before. This book charters the fantastic journey of Not just Phil but for the author aswell as Delores uncovers some of the fantastic secrets which are held in our universe all waiting eagerly to be discovered by us as we near the time of our rise in conciousness, this book is the first Delores wrote pertaining to this subject i am now going to order the convoluted universe books i am hooked on her compasionate and understanding nature whist discussing the "keepers" messages to all of mankind we are all going to be affected one way or another by the shifting conciousness of this planet, we cannot be allowed to continue on this path of destruction and this book goes in some part at least to gain some understanding on why we are being visited and will continue to be so as it has been this way since the dawn of man on planet Earth.....Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 17 Oct 2014
One of the best book I have read when it comes to expansion and great knowledge

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct 2014
This opened my eyes as to how closely this world resembles the spirit world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Oct 2014
Important revelations on most important subjects of this panet...

Keepers of the Garden: An Extraterrestrial Document
Keepers of the Garden: An Extraterrestrial Document by Dolores Cannon (Paperback - 18 Oct 2003)