5.0 out of 5 stars This book has made me virtually pain-free!
Aged 32, I would wake up a broken man every morning, due to musscle tension in the the upper back and neck. Also, I would suffer from debilitating headache from time to time. This book taught me simple and safe stretching techniques. I'm now virtually painfree if I do my daily exercises... I'd recommend an other title for those who are desperate: Yoga, the paht to...
Published on 26 Aug. 2001 by Ivan Lietaert

1.0 out of 5 stars Unable to comment usefully.
My mistake - the sort of exercises this book contains are too difficult for a person of my advanced age and physical condition. Therefore unable to make any use of it.
Published 22 months ago by RMCS of Woodbridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Back pain relief!, 23 Feb. 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Back Care Basics: A Doctor's Gentle Yoga Programme for Back and Neck Pain Relief (Paperback)
Being 24 in shape and healthy I became fed up with my cronic back pain. I have tried many things and finally came across this book. Within a week I noticed the difference. I have been following her program religously and have finally found relief. It is amazing. During the yoga I really don't feel like I am accomplishing anything. Then the next day I feel great. NO BACK PAIN. I plan to continue the program. I am even going to buy the book for back pain sufferers in my family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Back Care Basics Review, 9 Nov. 2013
It is well presented with plenty of pictures. Words don't describe well positions and problems with backs.
I found it informative and helpful in understanding what was going on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jun. 2013
As a teacher of the Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs course, I have found this book to be an excellent source of information, re-inforcing the knowledge I gained whilst training. If you have lower back problems (and 80% of the population will at some stage), read this book and find a Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs course - its been proven by Arthritis UK to ease pain and reduce the recurrance of back problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mix of Yoga and Medical Science, 13 Mar. 2014
The book is a pretty interesting mix of yoga and medical science. While I won’t be prescribing to everything the book has to offer I will be taking a lot of it on board. I think the amount of items needed to do even the simplest of exercises/poses is a bit much. Who has that many towels, blankets etc to spare? However it’s also got some good practical advice that is quite useful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unable to comment usefully., 9 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Back care basics, 2 April 2013
comprehensive book to guide you back to back health gently. book was a bit bent and distorted in shape when it arrived but otherwise fine

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 24 Nov. 2013
Not a comprehensive book on backs but good clear diagrams and explanations.
More use for a professional than a layperson

5.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD BACK BOOK, 20 May 2013
USING THIS BOOK FOR THE CARE OF A BACK PROBLEM WHICH IS SLOWLY ON THE MEN VERY HELPFUL GLAD THAT I BOUGHT IT.

3.0 out of 5 stars could have been better, 26 Mar. 2011
It was ok. Diagrams could have been better with some colour and a bit more clear. Good info in general.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Mar. 2015
Part of my library on backs