4.0 out of 5 stars acid/alkaline
This book was given to me by my homeopath and I have to say it's been a revelation for my acidic problems most especially acidic urine and arthritis.

Published on 28 Mar 2011 by Moi

1.0 out of 5 stars Cranky, pseudo-scientific babble, only for the gullible
There may be some sense somewhere in this book but how can anyone take any of it seriously when the author makes such claims as (on page 133) that water which has been blessed contains blue crosses? I felt duty bound to bin the book, rather than take it to a charity shop where someone more gullible might buy it.
Published on 16 Jan 2010 by rosegold

4.0 out of 5 stars acid/alkaline, 28 Mar 2011
This review is from: Alkalise or Die (Paperback)

It does go a bit beyond the normal with some of the indepth stuff but if you just take the chapters from it which you relate to it is extremely helpful with many health issues and offers some good recipes and lots of very important information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alkaline or die, 8 Oct 2011
This review is from: Alkalise or Die (Paperback)
I found this book very interesting and believable. As someone who suffers with indegestion and acid in the stomach I do believe that I need to change my diet and lifestyle, I am not overweight and do exercise but some of us are more acidic, my husband who is overweight and has high cholestetral has a neutral ph, as we do test with the strips. I suffer from pain in my joints and I am in my early 50's and believe this book will help me balance my ph, and I recommend it to everyone to be aware of how we can change our bodies in a positive way, glad I read it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Acidic Baths, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Alkalise or Die (Paperback)
Who would wish to jump in a bath full of acid, or filthy, stagnant pool of water? Yet the small volume of blood within our precious body could be described in such repugnant terms, and why.....? This book explains why, and what can be done to change the direction of the Western world , which seems to delight in poisoning our body through the increasing variety of chemically constituted 'food' stuffs found in your local supermarket. A precursor to the recent literature on the importance of alkalising your body, and an excellent read too. A must for those who place any value on their health and being, and do not subscribe to being manipulated by the coercive powers of the corporate food companies and their PR men who live and thrive amidst our government institutions. So alkalise and become spiritually and physically free!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cranky, pseudo-scientific babble, only for the gullible, 16 Jan 2010
rosegold (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alkalise or Die (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars don't be fooled by this ridiculous faith healer!, 26 Oct 2011
This review is from: Alkalise or Die (Paperback)
All you need to know about the author of this book, "Dr" Baroody, can be found on the website of his "Holographic Health" organisation - I particularly recommend the section where he talks about the divine "Gift" he has to shoot healing bullets into people's bodies. It seems these bullets are also effective against large red demons. Yup, he's basically a snakeoil salesman in the finest American tradition. If you fancy a laugh see: [...]

Alkalise or Die
Alkalise or Die by Theodore Baroody (Paperback - Dec 1991)
Used & New from: £11.56