5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Crystal Cards
I remember the first time I saw these cards, in a little holistic shop near where I live. I collect crystals and minerals anyway and adore learning more about them and how exactly they have the tremendous effect on us that they do, so seeing these cards was like fate really.

Published on 28 May 2007 by R. Wooldridge

2.0 out of 5 stars crystal oracle
I' m interested in crystals, so I looked for cards and I found it. I didn;t like the pictures of the ctystals.It isn't so clear. I liked the text of each crystal.

Best regards
E.Maltezaki
Published 13 months ago by MALTEZAKI ELENI

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Crystal Cards, 28 May 2007
R. Wooldridge "cherry_cherry" (Hull, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crystal Oracle: Guidance From the Heart of the Earth, Book and Oracle Card Set (Cards)

They require a little bit more work than most tarot or oracle decks. Each card shows a clear, beautiful photograph of the crystal/mineral, along with its name - but that's about it. For those used to interpreting energy from cards rather than symbols, these will be the ones for you. If you like a detailed portrait or landscape to work with, then perhaps look elsewhere. These are simple and to the point.

I recommend these cards not only because of their beauty, but also because of their originality. The box they come in is sturdy and opens with a little flap lid, rather than the whole top of the box coming off - a detail I liked.

If you like crystals - these will be for you as they were for me. If you're still learning to read tarot or oracles, perhaps look elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Healing, 27 Nov. 2009
Mrs. Linda Blanco "Linda Blanco" (St Ives Cornwall) - See all my reviews
I was attracted to these cards as I am both a crystal healer and have spiritual interests. The cards and box are extremely well made and the images are truely beautiful as you would expect from Toni Carmine Salerno. I must admit I don't use them as much as my Angel cards but they are lovely and give you interesting insights into crystals in healing.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful card deck, 9 Nov. 2013
only used this card deck a few times but I found it accurate and it's great for choosing a crystal to wear for that day or week also the message gives deeper insight into questions or situation. For example today my card is 'smokey quartz' it says it is for grounding and releasing emotional blocks, that all physical illness stems from the emotions. Well I have flu, and so feeling and expressing how I feel healing occurs, and yes I see where I did not express recently. the stone shows healing is occurring right now. I will wear this quartz for today. Some of the crystals in this deck I don't have so look for an alternative or I could connect with the card and picture itself. It is a lovely deck to add to other decks and do a reading with a few decks for more insight.

2.0 out of 5 stars crystal oracle, 7 April 2014

Best regards
E.Maltezaki

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 17 Feb. 2014
I am rating this five star because my wife for whom I bought them, has not stopped raving about them! They are uniquely different as far as oracle cards go and well worth investing in a pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 1 April 2015
Beautiful, accurate cards with an amazing guidebook explaining wonderful messages!
Really impressed!!!
Its great if your inquiring about a specific situation!
Great cards!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Fab, 1 Sept. 2013
The cards are great quality and they give me all that I need. They work and help in developing that love for oneself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug. 2014
Lucy (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Love these cards, true to form and would definately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 July 2014