4.0 out of 5 stars Angels, Gods and Goddesses, 12 April 2008
This review is from: Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards (Paperback)
This deck of 45 oracle cards are stunning and extremely insightful. The artwork is superb, no less than one would expect from Toni Carmine. I love this deck because it incorporates both masculine and feminine deities, and the guide book provides ample explanation for each card whilst also stimulating the reader to draw on their own intuition for a deeper meaning. Carmine suggests a timescale of about six months for predictive outcomes, but my own experience of using them has been nearer three months. I would not use this as a main deck for general readings but they are most suitable for three card spreads, or to use for daily messages when in need of upliftment and support. They are easy to use and would be suitable for new users to familiarise themselves with oracle cards. Well recommended, beautiful artwork and a joy to connect with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating artwork and interpretation, 18 July 2009
Joan De Arc (Birmingham. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards (Paperback)
I already have various oracle cards by lovely Doreen Virtue. But, I have to tell you, when I stop by a friends house and she brought out her new pack of cards she had originally spotted at the mind body and spirit show in London this year, I was smitten. The artwork on these cards is by far the best I ve seen yet (and believe me I ve seen a few) I could not put them down.

I really resonate with these cards and I must admit some of the artwork is quite sensual for those who are alittle prude but wow, its the best artwork i have seen on cards for ages and for this reason are very easy to interpret without consulting the explanatory book every five mins. They are slightly larger than the Virtue cards so alittle harder to shuffle, but, again I stress when you see the artwork and info. on the cards, then you can understand why they have been produced larger.

I only purchased these cards a month ago on Amazon and these are the ones that are kept out permanantly. These are the ones I feel that can help answer that all important question that is niggling in the back of one's mind, whether the question be about work, love or daily problems.

Also, the spiritual artwork carries such a high vibration that there is no need to read the book for explanation at all. One only has to look at the chosen card and then open up to your inner sight and feelings.

Thanks to Toni Salerno I finally found the perfect oracle pack that suits me.

Trust me once you ve purchased these cards you wont be disappointed.

Oh and thanks to Amazon who help me to purchase them at a very resonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good! I am very pleased with them. My Second set., 21 Nov 2010
This review is from: Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards (Paperback)
A friend of mine had these cards. I completed a number of readings with them last year, and was getting bored with the old cards by Dorian virtue. I find these cards are more applicable to my life. I also like the pictures.Well recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty from within, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards (Paperback)
The cards were of good condition and the price was good too as I have seen them at a much higher price,and they were exactly what I was looking for

5.0 out of 5 stars I would choose this over a Doreen Virtue Angel Deck., 11 Sep 2013
Miss J. Gillespie "Arianrhod" (Aberdeenshire Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards (Paperback)
After owning the "Messages from your Angels" deck by Doreen Virtue and not liking it, I set about wanting to purchase another Angel deck to have an angel deck in the reading decks.

I got the deck and Oh my goddess, do I resonate with this deck or what? It is your usual Blue Angel / Hayhouse size of deck and is of a good quality cardstock. The artwork is a gazillion times better and you can feel there is a more vibrant feel to the card I mentioned at the start.

If you want an angel deck with a difference, then this card is a must get as you get 3 for one. So it is an amazing deck and would recommend it to other people!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards (Paperback)
Very happy with the cards just lovely you wont be disappointed with them at at brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Divine!, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards (Paperback)
These cards are very beautiful and a delight to use. I highly recommend them. A great addition to your oracle and Tarot collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cards, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards (Paperback)
Excellent cards. Tho abit difficult to grasp it takes time and study. Great guidence. And as a practisen medium I'm enjoying usen these cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards (Paperback)
These are the most gorgeous cards to look at! Lots of lovely images and beautiful colours. I can't say how accurate readings will be as just received them, but they are quite stunning. All my other angel cards are Doreen Virtue, who I love, but these are quite different, and the meanings on the little book that comes with them seem very different to Doreen's too. I quite like how the card has one meaning rather than how Doreen's give several different options, as I feel it is more definate, the reader just has to figure out how the message applies to their situation, rather than wonder what box it is that they tick. I stumbled upon these cards by accident, and I am so glad that I did as I have never heard of them or seen them before. Based on what I have seen I would recommend, as different to the normal, in a nice gentle loving way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oracle Cards, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards (Paperback)
I love these cards. I have several sets and they're clearly my favourites. Easy guidelines for those new to Angel cards. Love the pictures and captions too. A useful booklet included.

Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards
Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards by Toni Carmine Salerno (Pack of Cards) (Paperback - 1 Sep 2003)
12.72