5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting, playful and useful!, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Happy Twin Mum - Hands on Ideas for the First Years with Twins (Paperback)
When I was expecting twins I was given a couple of books to read which really scared me too much! Having twins doesn't need to be so scared, and I wish I'd read this book before mine were born to give me reassurance, confidence and practical ideas for having happy times throughout the first year or two.
Kerri is a really clear, engaging, light hearted and refreshing writer! Another pleasant change for books about children!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 4 Dec 2013
I really enjoyed reading this twins book. I read it when my twins were two, but really wished that I had read it sooner. It was good reading real life stories from the author and other twin/multiples parents - there are also lots of good tips. There aren't many twin books available to buy, and I highly recommend reading this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Some helpful advice, 14 April 2014
I bought this along with a couple of other books written by the parents of twins as I have been finding the prospect quite daunting. Personal accounts seem more relevant to me and this book was quite reassuring with helpful advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'must' for mums-to-be of twins., 22 Mar 2014
My daughter - expecting twins - has found the book easy to read and full of good advice, especially as the author is speaking from experience!

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 28 Dec 2014
nice funny with good advise. This book is easy to read and covers a lot of the bases but is by no means a comprehensive guide (it doesn't try to be and that's not necessarily a bad thing).

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you :-) great service., 14 Aug 2014
Amazing amazing amazing! And delivered straight away!

Happy Twin Mum - Hands on Ideas for the First Years with Twins
Happy Twin Mum - Hands on Ideas for the First Years with Twins by Kerri Miller (Paperback - 8 July 2013)