5.0 out of 5 stars great read for property investors everywhere.
As an experienced property investor myself, I have been looking at investing in HMOs for the past 12 months and Nicks book has been a great education for me to understand the HMO business model.

Published 7 months ago by Mr. M. Patel

1.0 out of 5 stars The fake announcer voice makes it almost impossible to listen ...
The fake announcer voice makes it almost impossible to listen to. This should give you an idea of what to expect:
[...]
A sub standard info product, my advice is don't bother with it.
Published 18 days ago by Mr M L Hoad

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great read for property investors everywhere., 20 Dec 2013
Mr. M. Patel (UK) - See all my reviews

I do like Nicks straight forward, no nonsense approach, it makes for an easy read and very clear to understand what you're investing in and how to generate the positive cash flow from a HMO property.

I would recommend this book to anyone investing in HMOs, even if you're experienced HMO landlord, you'll still get some benefit and learning from Nick, and at under a tenner it's an absolute bargain..

Happy reading and happy investing..

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book - especially for those looking to start building a HMO portfolio, 28 Mar 2014
Hi,
A great book for anyone new to the HMO market.

I'm not new to property but am about to start building a HMO portfolio and this book gave me some excellent advice not available in other publications. It also gave me the confidence to proceed down the HMO route!

5.0 out of 5 stars Expert guide to property investment!!, 27 Nov 2013
As a newby to the property world, I could not have asked for a more detailed step by step guide to HMO investing. This is an easy to read book that contains great tips not only for your due diligence but also for your education, it is clear to see that Nick has a wealth of knowledge and is very detailed and to the point with what he does thus getting to where he is now. It has definitely helped my knowledge and understanding of this marketplace thus putting me one step closer to becoming a full time investor and becoming financially free!

A must read for all looking to invest in property, whether just starting out or a senior pro! Happy reading!

4.0 out of 5 stars my thoughts, 24 Nov 2013
This is a very informative and detailed book.

The author states you need atleast 50k per property, I would bear that in mind for future readers.

The author is clearly very knowledgeable. But the book read like a textbook at times. In my opinion the book would have been an easier read if he included more of his story and how he 1st started out in property.
I feel if he included more real life examples it would have given me more of an insight.

But for the price it is still great value and i would still recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Property Investment Book, 17 Nov 2013
I've been a property investor for a number of years now and having decided to move into the HMO business I decided to buy this book. I must say, I was not disappointed. Not only is this book sensible and practical, it is packed with useful advice and tips that will elevate anyone (who takes the initiative to follow the strategy) to a position whereby they can thrive in a life of financial freedom.

The author (Nick Fox) is obviously a down-to-earth and successful investor. This no-nonsense approach will guide anyone who is interested in the HMO market into a successful investment; unlike many other publications that purport to be able to help people "get rich quick" with "no money down"; this insightful guide is realistic and proven.

This book is the tool that will save you money by steering you away from making the mistakes of a novice; a small investment that can you 1000s on an uninformed decision.

There aren't many books that I buy read and review in a day. That tells you something!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, 31 Mar 2014
This is a solid book for people interested in the HMO investment model. Just the right amount of detail with useful checklists at the end of each chapter. The author clearly knows what he's doing and translates his knowledge into an accessible read.

5.0 out of 5 stars great manual to business, 25 Mar 2014
Mostly practical and useful book on the model, essentially a manual if you really want to learn the business with HMO model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the Novice and Great Tips for Pros, 20 Mar 2014
I am an professional HMO investor and developer, I found the book an excellent guide for novice HMO investors, some useful tips for professionals, well written and presented. The book covers all applicable areas and is an excellent guide to get your first HMO up and running!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction to HMOs, 19 Mar 2014
This book is a great introduction to HMOs and gives you a great structure to start putting an HMO business in place. The checklists at the end of each chapter are brilliant and provide a good refresher.

I have also spoken to Nick and he was happy to answer my questions and give some tips.

I thoroughly recommend his book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book on HMOs, 17 Feb 2014
This is the best book on HMOs!

The book is full of practical information on how to get started with HMOs and how to run them!

If you are looking for detailed manual on HMOs then look no further!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›