Published 15 months ago by whateversin

3.0 out of 5 stars More Veggie Recipes please
Found this book OK and the basic curry mix a good idea to make and freeze etc but so very many of the recipes were meat ones and I would have like more in the vegetable line. Also fish dishes. So, its okay but not wildly impressed.
Published 9 months ago by Jan BS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is fantastic for slimming world all free foods a must buy !!!!, 16 April 2013
As a novice curry chef I have found this book unbelievable I am crazy about Indian food but never can get it to taste authentic but this book is excellent I've cooked 3 different ones now all absolutely amazing!! I'm following slimming world and the extra easy plan and most of these recipes are free foods. I honestly can't tell you what a great buy this is best £1.99 ever spent. Once you have made the curry recipe base which you can put in the fridge for the week it takes like 20 minutes to make which ever curry you like from the book. I'm so happy I found this book I will be skinny in no time I'm addicted to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking Book, 24 Mar 2013
I've been following the 5:2 diet since the beginning of the year and I thought that would mean missing out on my takeaways all together. Not with this book. Cracking tasting curries. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars quality curries, 4 Jun 2013
This book shows you how to make tasty healthy curries with ease.
At its cheap download price it is a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars curry heaven for the healthy eater!!!, 31 May 2013
Now have a freezer ready of low curries that the whole family enjoy. Easy to follow and I had most of the ingredients in the cupboard. What more could you ask for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Some excellent recipes, 2 Aug 2013
The curry base is excellent and the fact that you cook lots of portions in advance and then can freeze, really speeds it up when you want to cook a curry.
One complaint - the Dhansak recipe (and I love Dhansak!) contains pineapple and no lentils! Not your traditional Indian recipe at all...

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely top Takeaway recipes, 18 Mar 2013
This book is a revelation. I absolutely love takeaway curry but the calories kill me so I was delighted when I cooked a skinny curry at the weekend and it tasted just as good as my local takeaway. Brilliant - what more can I say!

5.0 out of 5 stars healthy and tasty, 6 July 2013
I really savoured this book in every sense of the word. Tasty recipes that I enjoyed without feeling so guilty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great taste!, 4 Jun 2013
I bought this little gem and so glad I did......the dishes freeze well and taste light and healthy and you don't miss the fat.
Looking forward to trying some more and stashing my "takeaways" in the freezer...save money and give it a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great selection of recipes, 29 Nov 2013
This little book has got some cracking recipes in it. Well worth the money! All of your Indian takeaway favourites in one little book and low fat too! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the real thing, 21 Nov 2013
At last, a currie cook book to use when looking after the weight. The curries are just as good as your local takeaway. I made the basic sauce and froze it in portions. Now I can just take the required amount out of the freezer, add the remaining spices and hey presto a fantastic, LOW CALORIE curry.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Skinny Indian Takeaway Recipe Book (Kitchen Collection)