5.0 out of 5 stars As the title says.......
Fab book - the recipes are easy to understand & follow & the photos make my mouth water!! I have treated my husband to 8 of the dishes so far & I've only had the book 3 days! A definite winner.
Published 15 months ago by Mrs M

3.0 out of 5 stars Recipe books
Looks good havnt used it yet but will be soon a bit different from most of the others more exciting
Published 8 months ago by dawn may

5.0 out of 5 stars As the title says......., 10 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars new book, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Simply Novelli: Quick and Easy French Classics (Hardcover)
A great book,lots of lovely pics,the chef tips make it easy to use and follow a good buy if you like tasty food

5.0 out of 5 stars Such easy recipes, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Simply Novelli: Quick and Easy French Classics (Hardcover)
A recipe book that really makes cooking French food easy and less daunting. I've tried several meals and they've nearly looked like the photos and the timing guides are pretty good too. I live it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, delicious French recipes., 20 May 2014
This review is from: Simply Novelli: Quick and Easy French Classics (Hardcover)
I would definitely recommend this book. The recipes are easy to follow and delicious.

Some of my favorites include:

Traditional French onion soup
Poached scallops with a mushroom sauce
Fish souffle
Boeuf Bourguignon *amazing*
Little jeans pizza *kids love*
Chocolate eclairs

I use this book all the time, for entertaining and for weekday suppers.

If you fancy trying something different but simple then this is the perfect book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book - thought it might be one for the Pro's but was delighted to find it simple to follow, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Simply Novelli: Quick and Easy French Classics (Hardcover)
Received the book as a gift as I am an amateur cook at best who likes to think he's a little better than he probably is! The book itself is beautiful - fantastic photography, great quality hardback, I thought when I got it it might be a stretch too far for me but was pleasantly surprised to find the recipes easy to follow and I've had some decent results so will be going back to this one again and again to hopefully expand my abilities. Plus the wife likes the cover!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book! Delicious, easy-to-follow recipes, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Simply Novelli: Quick and Easy French Classics (Hardcover)
Love this book! It's my new favourite cook book. The recipes are easy to follow with beautiful photographs of each dish which I love in a book and chef's tips from the man himself. The book is divided up into starters, mains, desserts and accompaniments making it really easy to use. My favourite recipes are the stroganoff, the bouillabaisse and the venison casserole. There's also plenty of recipes for non meat eaters. A must have book for chefs of all abilities!

5.0 out of 5 stars French Classics!!, 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Simply Novelli: Quick and Easy French Classics (Hardcover)
French Classics with a twist of Novelli. A superb page turner and real inspirational recipes with a hint of that accent as Jean Christophe talks you through each one. Gosh I think I need another fix, now where's my book!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for a cookery book addict, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Simply Novelli: Quick and Easy French Classics (Hardcover)
This was a gift for my Daughter at Christmas and she was over the moon with it, so I guess we will soon be able to sample some classic french style meals when we visit

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book., 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Simply Novelli: Quick and Easy French Classics (Hardcover)
Bought as a gift for family member who is interested in French cuisine. Well illustrated and tasty looking easy menus so certain it will be appreciated by recipient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tips from the genius himself with stunning food imagery, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Simply Novelli: Quick and Easy French Classics (Hardcover)
Simple Recipes but full of flavour. Our friends and family all have the book and we cook from it regularly. Love the sweet potato tip and rapeseed oil tip.

Simply Novelli: Quick and Easy French Classics
Simply Novelli: Quick and Easy French Classics by Jean-Christophe Novelli (Hardcover - 17 Oct. 2013)