5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book as always, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Dart Kata: Martial Art Routines for Darts (Paperback)
I have to say this book is helping not just my game but my whole outlook, from kata 1 ( how hard can hitting a certain segment be??) well let me tell you it's more difficult than you think. This has made my understanding of the game so much better and made me realise that I'm way of course on my game. Thank you David for opening my eyes to the problems I was having and now I can't put it right. Amazing book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious about darts, 8 Dec. 2013
Another excellent book in the series from David Kirby, a must for all dart players. See how good you really are at darts, looks easy when reading through it, take the routines to the board and another world opens up. Really highlights your darting ability, both strengths and weaknesses, work through the routines without skipping any section and your game improves dramatically. Highly recommended along with his 2 other books, The Definitive Darts Coaching Manual and Darting Essays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Self improvement dart program., 1 Nov. 2014
I've been playing darts for 16 years and always struggled with consistency, one week scoring well but struggled on doubles and vice versa the next. Now reading this book and having some structure in practice I am beginning to see vast improvement and consistency.

5.0 out of 5 stars David kirby, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Dart Kata: Martial Art Routines for Darts (Paperback)
This writer is amazing, his knowledge and understanding of darts and darts players needs is second to none. Have all of his books now and use them every week at the youth darts academy I run.

Dart Kata: Martial Art Routines for Darts
Dart Kata: Martial Art Routines for Darts by David Kirby (Paperback - 22 Nov. 2013)
Used & New from: £4.99