on 24 April 2013
This is a wonderful book for all those who like wandering along the seashore in Cornwall or just standing and gazing at the ever changing seascapes that you find there! Beautiful photos and the sort of book you can keep dipping into and never get tired of! It definitely will not go on the book shelf as it will be in constant use! I have learned some fascinating facts from it which I am sure will impress my friends. Ideal for a present for Cornwall lovers!
on 10 July 2013
I saw this book while on holiday in Cornwall this summer and it brought back all the amazing times we had as a family over the years,needles to say i HAD to have it and immediately bought it,i didn't realize just how much i missed the place,we will now be returning for many holidays to come.
on 10 July 2015
I loved this book! It contains some absolutely breathtaking photos and the text is interesting - very informative but not too scientific. An easy read for a sunny afternoon but one I'll be going back to over and over again.
on 31 October 2013
A superbly unique book for an eye catching read and stroll along the sea shore. Not your average "sea shore" book....I highly recommend this from an artistic point of view for any sea shore lover.
on 20 February 2014
The photographs in this book are jaw droppingly good, some even defy belief, but what makes the book is the commentary about Cornwall and Cornish life
on 22 September 2013
Best book of it's kind,brought back so many memories of past family holidays in a beautiful place,will return to Cornwall with this book in my bag
on 10 May 2014
Arrived as described. Bought as a present as I already have one, very interesting book with fantastic photos. Highly recommended.
on 19 January 2014
Visually totally stunning! Enchanting and informative to read. Some books just make you smile just having them on you bookshelf.
on 23 March 2015
Beautifully illustrated, informative book.
on 20 January 2016
Absolutely beautiful book if you like the sea, and shore. It's full of delightful worse and beautiful,pictures. It's my bedsid book. Thank you so much.