5.0 out of 5 stars Considered business advice
There are many books on the qualifications and steps to becoming a qualified PT, but few that tackle the practicalities of the business side. The 6-steps outlined will give strong direction to any current trainers wondering how to give their business traction. It will equally be of interest to those just getting into the business.

Dave is clearly enthusiastic...
Published on 12 Dec. 2012 by LondonChap

2.0 out of 5 stars Was great advice until the last few pages!
Published 11 months ago by JTarling

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Considered business advice, 12 Dec. 2012

Dave is clearly enthusiastic about the subject matter and sharing his own success story which makes for an enjoyable read. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must- read!, 9 Oct. 2012
This review is from: How to Build a Six-Figure Personal Training Business (Paperback)
Dave writes in a funny and straight to the point kind of way -with useful ideas and step by step approach -how to evolve in the business of personal training. Working as a trainer is living the dream for a lot of us, but can also turn out to be a living nightmare as there are fierce competition, highly seasonal business, long hours and initially not great earnings. Many trainers will never ' make it' and it's usually not enough to be passionate about training. Most of us already are...Dave identifies with the reader,sharing his own experience, typical pit falls and advice on how to deal with the other important aspects of being a personal trainer,including how to get properly established, market yourself, how to increase sales and eventually also become a very profitable trainer. The book takes a more marketing and business approach on how to earn a six figure salary as personal trainer and a must -read for anyone interested in personal training and wanting to raise the game and better their earnings.
Thanks, Linn Hansen, Personal Trainer, Fitness Champion and fitness model.

2.0 out of 5 stars Was great advice until the last few pages!, 25 Jun. 2014
JTarling (Worcestershire) - See all my reviews
I think this book is really informative and then I got to the last few pages where he talks about signing up for his mentoring program and then asks for £100 to join Herbalife so I can make a passive income from their products. I think not. I'm also a nutritionist and I won't touch those products. Just look at the ingredients - or take a look at Ben Coomber's Youtube videos about the company. Food for thought eh!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend!, 10 Nov. 2012
This book made me realise just how little I actually know about my own business. I was very impressed with the rationale behind each of the six-steps which all made good sense.

I have recommended this book to all of the trainers in my gym!

5.0 out of 5 stars six figure personal trainer, 8 Jan. 2013
brilliant book

I have been a S&C coach for 5 years and after loosing my job I started personal training again. I always loved personal training but could never make any money from it in the UK. Now after reading this book I don't want to go back to S&C. It has inspired me to start my own business and I am now making good money. Personal training is a flooded market but this book can really give you the edge and help point you towards a very successful business.

I would recommend any self employed PT to give it a read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Avoid common mistakes and grow your PT business, 24 Dec. 2012
What I love about this book is the concise and straight forward approach it presents for developing a PT business. It highlights common pitfalls made when starting a PT career and provides clear and often overlooked solutions.

It's a great quick read, very informative and it puts me in a mindset for success.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 8 Aug. 2013
Some awesome ideas and an easy read! Best pt business book I've read and I've read them all! Looking forward to putting these ideas into practice!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute must read for PT's, 8 Feb. 2013
This is an absolute must read if you are in the PT industry. Fantastic read, A brilliant insight into the industry. Changed my business for the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable, 12 Oct. 2013
This is effectively the ultimate guide for anyone who wants to rise above the large number of personal trainers out there and join the elite. Speaking as a PT in training, this has been one of the most helpful and useful resources I've come across. I cannot recommend this book enough for anyone who is a PT or wants to become one. Well written, clear and concise, this goes into exactly the detail you need to expand not only your customer base, but how to serve them better and become a far better PT. David Fletcher is one of the best in the game at the moment, and anything that you can get your hands on to become anywhere near as good as him is invaluable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done, 13 Oct. 2012
I have been a personal trainer since 1997 and now own my own gym which is the home to over 20 personal trainers. I myself have traveled a similar path to Dave with regards to building my business and I found Dave's book to be insightful, easy to read and the best outline of a step by step business plan to becoming a freelance personal trainer you will ever need. Owning a gym like mine I have seen trainers come and go, but the successful ones all have one thing in common, they treat it like a business. I could not recommend the Six-Figure Programme enough if you want to be successful. Jon Squirrell owner of The Vault Gym London.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

How to Build a Six-Figure Personal Training Business
How to Build a Six-Figure Personal Training Business by Dave Fletcher (Paperback - 3 Sept. 2012)