4.0 out of 5 stars A unique book by a unique author, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Phlunk (Hardcover)
As many of you will know Lou Rhodes is part of Lamb and a successful solo artist in her own right. This adds another spectacular string to her bow with a beautiful children's book about a giant space dweeling creature. Less scary and more beguilling than it looks I bought this for my neice.

5.0 out of 5 stars a beautiful book, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Phlunk (Hardcover)
This is a beautifully illustrated, really sweet book. I read it to my 2 small children and they loved it so much that we have read it nearly every night since we got it! A massive success in our house!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a little one, 7 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Phlunk (Hardcover)
I always find it difficult to buy for my niece because there are so many beautiful and fun things for young ones these days, but we all go to the same shops and end up buying similar presents. This book is the perfect gift for this christmas-the rhyming story is playfully illustrated and would be a delight to read to any child. As it's new on the shelves I have bought it with confidence that my niece will not receive duplicates of this one this year, but she certainly will enjoy reading it for daytime and bedtime stories! The flunk is an enchanting character and the book is written so that the reader enjoys reading the poetic flow of the story as much as the listening ears enjoy hearing the charm of flunks adventures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Phlunk, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Phlunk (Hardcover)
I read The Phlunk to my class of Year 2s and they absolutely loved it! The children made comments about the rhyming verse and wonderful illustrations as we read through the story. A beautiful book that will make an enchanting bedtime read, or enhance any classroom book corner:)

5.0 out of 5 stars PHLUNK, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Phlunk (Hardcover)
I have a copy of this childrens book and really love the story line, it can be ready to or by any adult or child. The illustrations are lovely and really suit the story of a space cat creature.

ARRAY(0xa6290234)

The Phlunk
The Phlunk by Lou Rhodes (Paperback - 28 Mar 2013)