5.0 out of 5 stars Valuable Tips for Twitter Marketing!
Published 1 month ago by .

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
A good introduction to Twitter and I did read the whole book in two days so it must have been well written.

Makes a good set of arguments for using Twitter for your business but in my view it didn't really back it up with concrete examples
Published 22 months ago by Mr. E. A. Mandell

5.0 out of 5 stars Valuable Tips for Twitter Marketing!, 16 Mar. 2015
This review is from: How To Twitter For Business Success: Everything Business Owners Need To Know About Twitter Made Easy! (Paperback)
This book provides a great deal of valuable tips for Twitter marketing. Interesting topics include: five ways to use Twitter favoriates, how to get more retweets ,and hashtags. These tips are very practical and easy to follow. However, for more advanced web marketing techniques, such as SEO, Integrated Search Marketing Solution & Organic Search: Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, and Email Marketing: Winning Formula for SERP Dominance is a perfect SEO book for cross-reference when building your business website. It teaches you how to implement on-page, off-page and server-side optimization to boost up the SEO competency of your website. For example, it teaches the readers about how to implement tactical link building to become the center of an authoritative hub and deploy facet navigation and page segmentation. It also shows the readers how to avoid duplicate content, the tactics to deploy 301 redirect, and the SEO practices of exception handling and the adoption of custom 404 error page to increase visitor retention rate, and how to increase content / code ratio as well as the programming techniques to boost the web performance. The benefits won't just stop here. It also presents plenty of tips for email marketing. It teaches you how to increase open rate, subscribe rate, CTR and conversion rate by tweaking critical email elements. Also, the book lists out on the most important metrics to watch for in your email campaign and how to interpret these metrics and optimize the email elements accordingly In addition, it demonstrates the tips for the experiment design for your email campaign for further improvement on the critical email elements. Furthermore, Its critical tactics in FB marketing based on role playing will open your eyes.

Furthermore, Cognitive Search Marketing & Paid Search: Theory, Experiment, Practice and Tactics: A PPC Paradigm Powered by Persuasion and Cognition is a perfect read to polish your online marketing skills on paid search. This book provides new perspectives on applying communication theory on today's online marketing campaign and paid search. The book offers online business solutions, from demand generation all the way down to conversion. Based on various communications theories, it demonstrates abundant persuasive ad copy writing tips along with examples that you can refer to immediately. It also shows its readers how to write effective PPC ads by applying cognitive science and which has never been addressed on the books I have ever read. It covers a deep ground in landing page optimization based on UX and bidding management with strategic planning and highly valuable tactics. This book also demonstrates a complete walk-through in a PPC campaign with case study, from keyword generation, persuasive ad copy writing, bidding management, down to conversion tracking. One of the best part of this book is its demonstration on MRI placement targeting and it just blew my mind. The book also interfaces PPC campaign with experiment design to leverage the overall efficiency on a company's marketing plan in a macro-level and which has never been addressed in any books I ran into before. The book also illustrates critical campaign metrics to watch for, how to interpret these metrics and respective actions to take to improve your campaign. Landing page optimization tactics to increase the CTR and conversion rate are emphasized while conversion attribution model and its application is well-addressed. In addition, it shows you many effective bidding techniques to optimize your profit while lowering your CPA. Furthermore, this book extends the value of PPC techniques by applying the PPC tactics into a job search process with examples that readers can use immediately after they read the book.

Enjoy your read!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Brilliant Little Blue Book, 12 Jan. 2014
I have recently bought this fantastic book after connecting with Nicky Kriel on Twitter. It has provided me with invaluable knowledge and is an extremely helpful social tool for anyone already in business or looking to start up. It is written in a clear and professional way that makes it easy to understand, whether you are a new or an established user of Twitter. I can highly recommend this book to anyone, it has inspired me greatly. Thanks Nicky.

5.0 out of 5 stars No ifs, no buts, if you use twitter, buy this book., 19 April 2013
Ade (WALLINGTON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
To start at the end, Twitter works.

Proof? I raised £1,905 for charity last year - on Twitter, and I'm hardly the most popular person you ever encountered.

Set your objectives, formulate a plan, read Nicky's book. Fine tune your plan, put plan to work, dip into Nicky's book.

This book is a handy guide for all Twitter users, from absolute beaginners to experienced hands. I would recommend this publication as it would shorten the learning curve for new users. And, it deals head on with the vexing subject of automation.

As my new objective now is to use this social medium as a business tool, I got my first client from twitter last month. Used correctly and with this book as a guide, Twitter can be a cost effective method of: meeting new contacts; finding suppliers; generating leads; finding clients and last but not least, making friends.

My one question is: Dear Nicky, when are you going to write such a useful guide on the subject of Facebook?

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth buying, 4 Jan. 2014
A well written book that contains a lot of useful knowledge. It also has the ring of authenticity and, for British readers, the writer has obviously worked in the UK marketplace, which is important.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 25 Sept. 2014
Great book.
I have just set up my own business and social media is important to me but I have not previously done anything on twitter. What do you say to people?. I simply didn't know how to strike the balance between being chatty but also professional. Who do you follow and how do you get others to follow you?
This is a very helpful read. I read it in chunks (on my kindle on the train) and started implementing the advice straight away. Already I have new followers and feel much more confident about tweeting and engaging with the twitter community.
Before I read the book it had been suggested I get someone else to post for me or use the same content across Linkedin & Facebook and simply feed it into Twitter. It was tempting but i really felt it wasn't right for my business. It's my business and I want if to be my words out there and this book has helped me hugely. I am so excited to be doing this..... Only a few days ago I was scared!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great insight into the business world of twitter, 21 July 2014
I have just completed Nicky Kriel's how to twitter for business success, I realised how for some time now I was not getting 'twitter' right..!
The insights I have gained from the book have given me the confidence to re look at the strategy I use when 'engaging' with my twitter followers rather than "spouting" at them...
There are great tips and trick within this insightful book.
An easy read that I will be sharing with my social media community straight away.
A good tip for dinasoars like me have your twitter device nearby as there are lots of web sites and really useful links / apps to dip into.
I was considering a number of automated services, Nicky's sound and very human advice has enabled me also to remain being a human and not a 'Bot' on twitter.
Also I'm definitely re constructing my twitter profile as a result of reading this.
Enjoy don't be afraid

5.0 out of 5 stars Great layout, short punchy points, nice and easy to pick up and put down as when I need a refresher, 24 April 2013
I get bored quickly of books where authors have taken themselves too seriously, thankfully Nicky Kriel has avoided this with "How to Twitter for business success". Some of the content I knew, some I needed reminding & the rest was little golden nuggets. I love short punchy writing style that I can pick up and put down as and when I need it and I would also recommend the 2nd or 3rd read with a highlighter handy to mark the bits really relevant to your business.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful book, some great advice on using Twitter as ..., 17 Mar. 2015
Really useful book, some great advice on using Twitter as a business. Also covers some interaction with other social media mediums which I found invaluable.

There were some areas covered in this book which directly caused me to alter my Twitter strategy with almost immediate results in terms of getting more website traffic.

Would definitely recommend this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 28 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helped me get to grips with Twitter, 24 Feb. 2014
I dabbled with Twitter a while ago and didn't get anywhere. I thought I'd have another go and got myself tooled up with this book (paperback) and two others (both e-books), but this one really hit the spot. Using it, I twigged a lot of things I didn't really understand so, quite quickly, moved from blundering around like a noisy hippo looking for a swamp, to being able to communicate with far more people far more sensibly.

This book is slanted towards business use and i found it very practical, and thankfully not burdened with all the rubbish to do with auto-tweeting like a demented maniac on steroids in a vain effort to "get 4 billion real followers within 30 seconds". Slight exaggeration, but you get the point?

So, using this book, after only a week or so, I'd figured out: how to talk to people properly; who to follow and how; how to get followers that stick around; and how to get my message out in a way which didn't cause people to rant with fury every time i tweeted! I have to say, the whole Twitter thing suddenly became much more fun, as a consequence.

The length of the book is good, as is the to-a-point depth it goes to - it's relatively quick to read, but not too short or shallow that you'll feel ripped off.

Great book, couldn't recommend it highly enough.