5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, inspiring book
Published on 19 Mar 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Some good points - especially about food and the diet industry, but then she goes off into the realms of whale music and hippy dancing. A bit bonkers and not very well written.
Published 14 days ago by Hogshead

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, inspiring book, 19 Mar 2012
This review is from: Losing Weight is a Healing Journey: A Woman's Guide to Losing Weight Naturally (Paperback)
This book will change your life!! What an amazing read! I couldn't put it down and read it from cover to cover in one sitting. Katrina writes from the heart, and is honest about her own struggles (which are easy to empathise with). Her honesty is inspiring and her advice is loving, sensible and..well...kind :-) Please read this book if you have ever struggled with issues around diet/weight. It will make you think about how we are failed by the diet industry and how we all have an innate intelligence around well-being that we simply need to reconnect with. Katrina offers the reader advice and guidance about how to listen to the messages your body is giving you. Fantastic book, fantastic read, fantastic Katrina.

5.0 out of 5 stars This will be the only book you need to finally lose weight, 28 Mar 2012
S. Ellis (london) - See all my reviews
I wish this book was written 20 years ago,it would have saved me a fortune,all the money i have spent on diets that promise so much,but don't work,not too mention the gym memberships and exercise equipment that were never used,because my self esteem was all over the place and never being addressed.
So many writers and helth professionals try to jump on the band wagon of "weight loss" realising that it is a massive cash cow,however,Katrina really shines through as being authentic,really getting to the root of why we over eat and self medicate with food,and more importantl,offering realistic advice about to change those attitudes and behaviours,permanently.
If like me,you spent years jumping from one diet fad to the next,only to be disappointed,I sincerely recommend you get this book and really benefit from all that Katrina Love Senn has to offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 15 May 2012
Alani Keiser "fairy" (South Africa) - See all my reviews
If you are looking for inspiration as a normal human being that has been stuck in a downward spiral... then this will inspire you to rise up and become who you truly are! Katrina's story is real and very relatable! There is only truth and a promise of healing your life too. A keeper!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Book, 4 May 2012
Katrina is a top instructor for Yoga and a top author and an encourager to us and she doesnt push people over even to release stress. She is always happy and smiling.

5.0 out of 5 stars You must read this!, 19 Jun 2014
I bought this book on my kindle a few months back.

I am only doing a review now so I can share my results. After being inspired by Katrina, I have been eating clean and have lost
almost 3 stone. I have gone from a UK Size 20 to a size 14. I still have a way to go, but this book has been my bible.

Thank you Katrina! Following you on your amazing travels (on Facebook) is awe inspiring. (Alison Rebecca)

Namaste

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening, 3 Jan 2013
This book has helped me look at achieving weight loss in a new light. It has given me the courage to step out of my comfort zone to address my own demons and be happier with who I am. I love the idea of "progression, not perfection". A much easier philosophy to live by!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written and inspirational, 22 Mar 2014
I highly recommend this book - Katrina writes of.her personal journey with great candour and enthusiasm. Whether you are hoping to lose weight or just want looking for an informative inspirational read, this is the book for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational!, 20 Feb 2013
So many books addressing issues of weightloss are simply 'how to' guides, where the author seems to ask the reader to suspend disbelief or to leave their 'sense of self' at the door as they are asked to sign up to the authors view of 'how to do it' . if you do want a 'how to' book you most certainly will not be disappointed with this book. However for me, what stands this book apart from all the others is that it is so very much more. The book is rich with layers!
As Katrina shares her story with the reader she gently encourages and supports the reader to bring themselves to the journey. Katrina reaches out to the reader, offering a hand of friendship as she takes you on a journey, your journey! This book is personal, very very real and both inspirational and transformational. I could not recommend it more highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book - it just makes so much sense ..., 22 July 2014
I love this book - it just makes so much sense to me and I love the way it is written. I am not an avid reader but I could not put this book down and I had read it in a couple of days which for me is unheard of. I have also adopted a lot of what Katrina writes about and I am already feeling much healthier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014