5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book! Purchased for my Mum as an additional ...
Published 1 month ago by DBWM

3.0 out of 5 stars Condition not perfect on arrival
I am sure the book will be great when my Dad receives it as part of his Christmas present... it's just a shame that the spine and the fly cover were torn. With no time to send it back it will have to do but it is unfortunately not perfect.
Published 9 months ago by Office

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book! Purchased for my Mum as an additional ..., 16 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Bomber Command Memorial: We Will Remember Them (Hardcover)
Excellent book! Purchased for my Mum as an additional small birthday present. My Mum's father (my Grandfather) was killed in action in 1943 during the bomber offensive against Nazi Germany - and no trace of his Lancaster bomber and it's crew has ever been found. We lived in London for many years, but unfortunately the Bomber Command memorial was erected when we had moved away. So, until we can visit the memorial in person, I thought this was the next best thing. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Condition not perfect on arrival, 20 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Bomber Command Memorial, 22 Aug 2013
I found this book very interesting, and it is a pity these BOYS have not had the praise they deserve.
Thank you Mr Gibb, and others.
I will be visiting the Memorial in person in October.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 April 2013
I bought this book for my husband and he tells me it is an excellent book, full of information for people interested in the Bomber Command. He would recommend this book very highly.

The Bomber Command Memorial: We Will Remember Them
The Bomber Command Memorial: We Will Remember Them by Jim Dooley (Hardcover - 28 Mar 2013)