5.0 out of 5 stars The Quest for rank Wild
This book is wonderful. It really does encapsulate all that Frank Wild stands for regarding Antarctic exploration. Having travelled myself to both South Georgia and the Antarctic mainland it brings to life the style of exploration during his time.
Published on 4 Nov 2011 by James of the Antarctic

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat dissapointing
Published 2 months ago by Ken Mason

5.0 out of 5 stars The Quest for rank Wild, 4 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars What a hero!, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Quest for Frank Wild (Hardcover)
Commander Franks Wild, CBE RNVR, FRGS was a polar hero and Angie Butler did a great job. She is talking about a second edition, which I look forward to with relish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 17 April 2012
This review is from: The Quest for Frank Wild (Hardcover)
I bought this Biography for my Mother to read as our Family are ancestors of Frank Wild,it is a fantastic book and Angie
Butler the author has written a most informative,compelling,book which I would urge anyone to read as it gives a complete
insight as to the hardships and achievements these Polar Explorers endured and especially in Frank Wilds case should always
be remembered.

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat dissapointing, 27 April 2014
This review is from: The Quest for Frank Wild (Hardcover)
A beautifully presented high quality book which is marred by many textual errors and what I found a rather poor style of writing. I guess that the author is not a professional writer. Given the subject matter, the book cannot fail to be of interest to any admirer of the man, but I found it to be less engrossing than I had expected. Especially given the price of the book I was therefore rather dissapointed overall. However, for Wild addicts it's a must have, if only for his direct reminiscences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Quest for Frank Wild (Hardcover)
A present for some-one else so I can't comment on the content but he enjoyed reading it so it was obviously a good choice.

The Quest for Frank Wild
The Quest for Frank Wild by Angie Butler (Hardcover - 1 Aug 2011)
16.64