5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Sleep CD
Anna Rowe's Sleep Sleep Sleep Now: Adult is the best CD that I have bought, and I have collected quite a few over the last few years. I really like her voice. It is soothing and without any noticeable accent. Obviously the other techniques that are used in the recording are also beneficial and add to the soothing effect of her voice.

I usually wake at least...
Published on 1 May 2013 by Goldilocks

3.0 out of 5 stars Sleep sleep sleep now. Anna Rowe
I had expectations of it knocking me out. Sadly it didn't do this, but it does offer sensible advice and is quite relaxing.
Published 16 months ago by Mary Giles

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Sleep CD, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Sleep Sleep Sleep Now: Adult: Essential Guide to Deep Relaxing Sleep (Audio CD)

I usually wake at least once during the night (sometimes a lot more!) and just put in an earphone (or 2 if I'm really addled) and switch on the MP3 player. Other CDs have worked for a while but I get bored with the voices very quickly, however, Anna Rowe's voice is so soft and calm that though I have used it for at least a month, it hasn't even come close to annoying me.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, but ......!, 6 Aug. 2013
L. R. W. Firth "subo" (Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
There are 3 elements to this CD, an introduction, the first sleep technique and a second sleep technique. In my opinion, the first technique is the preferred. Each of the 2 techniques starts off fairly loudly and as it progresses, the voice gets more and more quiet. But now the problem. If you choose the first one and go to sleep, suddenly you are woken up by the second one, starting off with a loud voice. The only solution is to only use the second one, but this is not so good as the first. So full marks for getting one to sleep, but only a 3* rating for not having thought the disc out better..

Since writing this review I have been informed that it is my play-back equipment which is rather old which is the problem. Most more modern players would have allowed me to chose exclusively which track to play. So on that basis I have added one star extra. The CD definitely works in putting one to sleep, even an insomniac like me. So 5*s for that minus 1* as with my equipment it fell slight short of expectations.

One extra point worth noting, the seller was very concerned about my problem and helped me sort it out. Full marks for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 Dec. 2010
I have been having problems sleeping for many years. Having tried other products without success I was recommended to try this cd and was amazed at the results its so good I have never heard the end. It has really good advice and two different tracks to listen too I would recommend this to everyone with any sleep issues. The voice is so very calmimg and I feel this is the key to a good nights sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Dreams..., 19 Jan. 2011
J. C. Corner (UK) - See all my reviews
After having surgery I was having difficulty sleeping...The first night I used the CD I slept for the first time in 5 mouths, I tried it again the next night with the same result. I am still using the CD as I enjoy how relaxed it makes me feel... I would recommend this CD to anyone who has problems sleeping...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 Aug. 2013
After reading reviews I thought lets give it a go! And I'm pleased I did, I never seem to be able to know what the end of the cd sounds like.... I find her voice to be very relaxing and calming, and it's worked for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks a million, 19 Nov. 2013
Well, after listening to the relaxation Cd on Sunday I had no problem sleeping that night so didn't get the opportunity to listen to the sleep Cd until last night. I'm so glad I did. I found it relaxing, so healing and very dreamy. The voice used was really relaxing and the tone was easy to listen to. I slept from around about 8 30pm to 6 45am and woke up feeling so bright. I dreamt alot too and for once I can remember my dream and the colours of the clothes people were wearing. I know what this relates to so for me it's a step forward. Thank you so much! Noreen

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., 5 Feb. 2014
Normally I listen to Harry Potter CDs every night, as I wake frequently and cannot get back to sleep. This is the second hypnotherapy CD I've tried recently. The voice is soothing and restful, so far I've listened to it for 4 consecutive nights and I've not stayed awake long enough to hear much of the CD!! RESULT! Would recommend.
For the last few nights I daren't use it as I have the baby monitor at night for my grandchildren and I don't think I'd wake up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 6 Nov. 2013
I have spent several agonising months now unable to sleep properly due to a lot of stress in my life, and this CD was recommended to me by a friend. It is very relaxing and the voice is very soothing, so much so that I haven't made it to the end of the CD yet because it always puts me to sleep! Well-worth the purchase and I would recommend it to anybody having difficulty sleeping, whatever the reason.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sleep sleep sleep now. Anna Rowe, 10 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep at last, 12 Dec. 2013
Bought this CD after many weeks of sleepless nights and all I can say is it did exactly as promised. I played it when I went to bed and went out like the lights. Best nights sleep for ages. Thank you!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›