Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 November 2011
I was recommended this by a friend - and even though my daughter who's 3 1/2 - is theoretically too young, she loves the rhymes and the detailed pictures. Best of all my husband is a space fan and enjoys reading this book with her far more than a book about princesses or ponies! Kids love space so I think this is a fun way to learn about the universe.
on 20 March 2012
This is a fun and clever introduction into the world of Brian Cox and Star Trek - the stars and planets, made easy to understand with lovely illustrations and rhymes. My children enjoy looking at it and so do I! I have brought a few spare copies as presents for my nephews and nieces. Definitely recommend this.
on 17 November 2012
Easy to read and learn as it's in rhyme. It also has good facts in it which you can refer to when you're older. It's a stocking filler for my granddaughter so she hasn't got it yet for me to comment further.
on 22 December 2014