Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 April 2011
I bought this book for several children aged between 5 and 9 and even for one adult this Christmas! I love it, and would never tire of reading it to youngsters who always get a great kick out of it. The drawings are wonderfully imaginitive, I particularly like the entertaining meerkats and the ending is brilliant. Both Kevin Price, the author and Vicky Fieldhouse, the illustrator, are to be congratulated on a great book - I hope it is part of a series and look forward to the next one. Nice that it is supporting animals in the wild too. Definitely recommended
on 23 January 2015
Lovely book and bought on here for cheaper than it was available anywhere else.
on 15 June 2015
We met Kevin at the Chelmsford Country Show this weekend, I would like to say how fab these books are. We purchased Beauty contest at the Zoo and Feeding Time at the Zoo. Story and artwork are some of the best I have experienced and outr little girl loved it - first time I have seen her sit still for a while :)
on 8 February 2011
This book was a fantastic read, my two children aged 7yrs and 3yrs loved the book and we enjoyed reading it as a family. It had funny bits in to. Knowing the background to the writting of this book moved me deeply. My daughter even took the book into nursery to share with her friends and they loved it to.
on 10 February 2011
This book is fantastic- the story is superb, and is perfect for storytelling. There are loads of characters, and you can have loads of fun putting on voices for the different animals.
The illustration is also top notch!
Well recommended.
on 1 June 2011
I have brought this book for my daughter who was enchanted by the chracters and stories. Her friends saw it and their parents brought it for them. Now I have brought a few more to keep as Birthday presents.

A book to treasure
on 19 November 2010
This book has a lovely rhyming story with colourful intricate illustrations!
I love the heart felt message within the book and the fact it supports such a wonderful cause!
I would highly recommend it!
on 4 March 2015
This book is loved, and very well read!
on 2 April 2016
Brilliantly funny and beautifully illustrated. I enjoy reading it as much as my daughter enjoys listening to it. Have just purchased the rest of the collection now!
on 12 December 2013
I bought this for niece and she loved it. I also bought one for myself as the girl it was dedicated to was a friend of my sons and was really affected by her death.