5.0 out of 5 stars Great book...shame about the retailer
I regularly read Daily Mash. It makes me laugh and also helps me remember that I'm not the only one who can't help thinking we're surrounded by lunatics in a lunatic world.

Published 19 months ago by TobinBroadfoot

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
The Daily Mash just isn't as funny as it used to be, and this perfectly encapsulates its problems. Often pointless and repetitive, this has not served its purpose; namely providing me with untold amusement whilst I hide from my family in the bog.
Published 16 months ago by Charlie Longe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book...shame about the retailer, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Mind Control Ping-Pong 2013: The Daily Mash Annual (Daily Mash Annual 2013) (Paperback)

However, one of the things Daily Mash inadvertently encourages you to do is to take stock and realise how the the world works in a strange and often destructive way. It makes a note of how all our combined naive actions as individuals creates a world full of imbalance and injustice.

I purchased this book but through a different vendor that I at least hope pays a similiar proportion of tax as I do.

Merry Christmas xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark and cynical humour at its best, 8 Jan 2013
J. M. Cooper (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
Many of the funniest articles from the unrivalled Daily Mash. Thank god for it not being afraid to attack the holy cows of our culture and say the things that we all think, but daren't say in polite society.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Only Two Reviews?!, 3 Dec 2012
As this is only the SECOND review on this really very, very funny collection of the best of The Daily Mash I can only assume they have only sold two copies. Which is a shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars There are few better funny books than this, 4 Mar 2014
OK...I admit it - The Daily Mash is my favourite satirical website (along with the David Thorne website). Think Spitting Image or Mock The Week, only often cleverer and much more rude.

The Daily Mash website is fast becoming cult visiting and what must surely have started as a spare-time project to take an oblique look at the news rather than a serious attempt to build a business has now escalated into required consumption on a daily basis.

The premise is simple - take the day's news stories and simply re-write them as the stories most of us think they are in the first place.

This is last year's collection of the very best of the site - and for those of us who don't always have the time to read the site thoroughly every day, it's boon. The content is irreverent, edgy and, above all, funny.

There is a health warning, though. Comedy is a very subjective thing and, as with all comedy, not all of it hits the target (you know, even Fawlty Towers had bits that didn't quite do it, right?). If you're already au fait with TDM then this will be very familiar territory. If, however, you've yet to discover the delights of this peerless look at the daily news (and how I envy you the start of that journey) then why don't you visit [...] to see if this is going to tickle your funny bone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect summer reading, 16 Aug 2013
Arrived very quickly. Love it! I am a keen reader of the daily mash, and now I can read it whilst away from my computer :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Daily Mash Annual, 17 July 2013
S. NAKONECZNYJ (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
Fantastic fast delivery. Enjoyed reading this before wrapping it (it was a Christmas present for my brother-in-law) and would love to borrow it back sometime, really funny stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 27 Dec 2012
Funny. Funny. Funny. Funny. Funny. Very, very funny. Can't think of anything else to say to fulfil the word limit!

5.0 out of 5 stars makes me laugh out loud, 13 Oct 2012
gerryg - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The website is compulsive reading. I can't help but admire their ability to parody memes into imaginable news stories and create something so funny.

This book, a collection of online material, maintains the standard of The Daily Mash Welcome to the Mental Hospital and as the email prompting me to buy this says "you can get 3 off at Amazon".

Hopefully in the right style: Buy this book otherwise they might have to get real jobs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 16 Feb 2013
Bought this for my boyfriend (a big Daily Mash fan) for Christmas, and he loved it. We were celebrating with my family, and I thought if we were all too boring for him, he'd at least have this to read. And he did. Happy days all around.

The book arrived promptly and safely, and was in excellent condition.

My only problem with this would be - as mentioned by another reviewer - that Daily Mash is selling it through Amazon. (And that I'm buying it here..)

Mind Control Ping-Pong 2013: The Daily Mash Annual (Daily Mash Annual 2013)
9.59