5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Guide to Internet Marketing Success for Both Experts and Beginners!
I came across this book after meeting the author recently in person at a seminar.

Just like the author, this book is the real thing and offers so much valuable information for both experts and newbies. Her book covers all the basics and much more to get one started in what is an area that's ever changing and getting more and more complex.

I have read...
Published on 20 Jun 2012 by Arvind Devalia

3.0 out of 5 stars Great read, but......
For some reason it seems that many online marketing books are, to say the least, overhyped. Although I agree with many of the reviews to date, that this book is crammed with great advice and tips for would be affiliates, it is also fair to say that there are some errors. For example the section on Page Rank contained some fundamental errors in regards to the flow of Page...
Published on 12 Nov 2011 by ramsuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Take the Confusion Out of Making Money Online..., 24 Oct 2011
This review is from: Make Money Online. Work From Home. From Newbie To Millionaire. An Internet Marketing Success System Explained in Easy Steps by Self Made Millionaire. Affiliate Marketing Covered. (Paperback)
Christine Clayfield has managed to do something that very few writers about Internet Marketing have achieved: she has covered everything a newbie (or someone more advanced) needs to know - without the confusion. That's quite an achievement!

Online marketing books are almost always lacking. They generally miss out the vital details for someone who is not 'in the know' to be able to follow their 'system's'. But Christine Clayfield has avoided that mistake. 'From Newbie to Millionaire' covers everything that she herself does to make over a million pounds ($1.6m) a year from Internet marketing and breaks it all down into bite-sized chunks that even a complete beginner will be able to understand.

As a full-time professional online marketer I can spot the fakes, frauds and scammers from a mile away. I am delighted to be able to report that Christine Clayfield and her excellent 'From Newbie to Millionaire' are the real deal. This book is highly recommended.

Make Money Online. From Newbie To Millionaire. An Internet Marketing Success System Explained in Easy Steps.

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this book!, 6 Oct 2011
As a highly experienced internet marketer I can safely say this book is awesome. It will provide you with everything you need in order to get started, and it will also help you to make a fortune from the internet. I am using a large number of the tips and strategies everyday to make my own money. Very worthwhile; you will not be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended learning tool, 25 Aug 2011
What a surprise! With so many books out there on making money online full of so much technobabble that you feel completely out of your depth, this book is a breath of fresh air. What's more, I actually enjoyed reading it - it was simple to follow and easy to understand. Not only did it cover how the author has made money, but there's proof that she knows her stuff. Having explained how she selects and chooses markets to target, there's simple explanation on how to go about creating the website and, more importantly, getting people to visit and how to make it earn you money! I had no idea how to build, create and launch a website, but now I can't wait to get cracking and start earning money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, 14 Dec 2011
Having been subject to "information overload" and hundreds of promotional emails' from loads of different sources over the last 12 months, all claiming to offer me a 'simple' method of earning vast amounts of money on the internet, I became so confused and despondant, not knowing who to believe but at the same time worried that I might have been missing out by not taking them up on their 'life-changing' offers. I almost gave up, I just wanted a simple book to explain in step-by-step detail how it all works so I would understand exactly what I needed to do - and that's exactly what I got when I bought this book. Don't believe the hype - this 500 page book is all you need to make sense of it all! Refreshingly written and for the price, an absolute bargain. At last, I am on my way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. Forget the price tag, it's an absolute bargain!, 15 July 2013
Mr. G. Seymour "severn7" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
I was surprised at the one bad review, possibly the author of that review has a good level of expertise and is not a "Newbie", but even if it is a rehash of a lot that has gone before, it's a huge reference point for all that information. But everybody is entitled to their opinion.

However the fact is that there is a wealth of information in this book that is relevant today, for example there are literally dozens if not hundreds of links to other websites which will help you with all sorts of issues such as SEO, keywords, and getting help with just about anything by hiring freelancers - something I never would have thought of - and a whole host of other things.

Others have described this book as a dictionary, encyclopedia or bible of information and there is no question whatsoever that this book is a superb resource.

Now this might sound strange in the middle of a review but the truth is that I have actually only read the first 160 pages of this book, but I have already picked up so many tips and tricks and ideas to incorporate into my website that I would never have thought of previously. The plain fact is, if you can't make at least enough money online to cover the cost of this book after reading it then making money online is not a good career move for you. Having read only a third of it so far I already know that this is going to be of great benefit to me. Regardless of the rest of the content of the book, there is easily enough information provided to enable you to recoup your investment at the very least even in the 160 pages I have read to date. If the rest of the pages are blank I will still have got myself a bargain.

The main point to bear in mind is that the author of the book HAS made a very decent living using the techniques described in the book, and to be fair readily admits that part of her current income is from selling books, but rest assured this isn't the usual rubbish, you know, the ones who are earning a living by selling their get-rich-quick books.

If you want to get into earning money online this book is perfect for the newbie AND those of you who have a little knowledge and have set up a website already but are not sure how to go about monetizing it.

Buy this book, read it through a couple of times and have a highlighter and bookmark tabs ready. I cannot emphasise enough that there is so much information in this book that it going to take at least two readings before it sinks in. But it is well worth it. Astonishing read, and I am hugely impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 28 Jun 2013
The world of Internet Marketing can be a vast and terrifying place. Christine Clayfield in her book 'From Newbie to Millionaire' takes away a lot of the mystery. She explains in easy to understand, bite size chunks some of the essentials but also some of the pitfalls of Internet Marketing.
I have found her book not only to be crammed packed full of information but also tips and ideas that you too can use to create your own success.
I highly recommend this book not just for newbies but for others who already have an on line presence and want to develop that further.
Thank you Christine a thoroughly absorbing read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book - Buy this and learn Internet Marketing the Easy Way!, 4 Oct 2011
WOW! I've bought the product, which is totally brilliant, so I came back to leave a review, so you all know how much time and money this will save you! I am what I would call an "Intermediate Newbie", there is still a lot I can learn from it, even advanced marketers will learn new things, but equally it somehow manages to be simple enough to explain the basics in a way a Newbie could understand!

I honestly wish I had this product when I first started out, (I should state that I don't know Christine!) I would be so much further ahead now, and it would have saved me about a year of confusion, not to mention a fortune on other courses and books! I have bought so many before (don't ask how many...) and most can be read in ten minutes, I would say a good one takes thirty minutes tops, but when I got this I thought "I'll just have a quick look..." = 2 hours later of 'skimming' the surface, which is a long time as I speed read! :)

Make sure you have a cup of tea and a sandwich to hand before you sit down with this, because it is literally like one of those books you can't put down, it explains everything from A-Z, with information for more advanced marketers as well as newbies.

20 out of 10! This literally will be the book that will make all the many bits of the IM puzzle finally fit together - do yourself a favour and get it!

For Christine - Thank you so much for this amazing product - it really is a proper book, not one of those skinny things people sell as books nowadays!

If you are serious about making money online, buy this! It will save you a fortune and a lot of stress, take it from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST THE BEST - FORGET THE REST, 20 Jun 2012
This Book Is Without A Doubt THE BEST INVESTMENT you can buy if you are serious about making money on the internet. Christine is refreshingly honest about the fact that you will have to work your butt off if you wish to succeed - that makes a change to quite a few other productions on offer who tell you it can all be done virtually over night!

Everything you need to know and/or research is gone through step by baby step with the best websites and many alternate free websites to explore. There is alot to take in, especially if you are a complete "newbie" but she writes in such a way that you can follow and understand what could sound like a completely different langauge!

As I have read through I have thought this is quite daunting - but thats the message - THERE IS MONEY TO BE MADE - LEARN FROM ME AND WORK REALLY HARD TO GET IT!

THIS BOOK IS THE REAL DEAL - BUY IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for anyone interested in IM, 21 Nov 2011
I totally love this book. It is the first book that I have bought on internet marketing where everything is very clearly explained in a step-by-step fashion. I was dubious first because of the higher price range but I am very glad that I bought because I've learned more from this then from 20 other books put together. If you are like me and you are thinking of buying it: don't think about it any longer; just get it, you won't regret it.

I wish I bought it 2 years ago when I first started in internet marketing as I have wasted lots of money on automated push button rubbish. I now understand why this stuff will never earn me any money as it is explained very clearly in the book.

The traffic chapter is awesome with over 100 traffic methods, some of which I never heard of before.

My conclusion: very interesting read, very clear language and extremely good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic resource, 13 May 2014
If you are interested in developing an Internet Marketing business or digital marketing this is a fantastic resource, well researched and produced in an easy to follow format. Christine clearly has been there, done that. She does not hold back in any way and tells it as it is in terms of researching, setting up and operating an internet business.
Like Christine I have purchased many courses and spent hours on line learning and trying to set up my business - if I had come across Christine earlier I could have saved myself lots of money and plenty of time.