on 21 November 2010
I first heard about this book by word of mouth through a friend who recommended it to me and how right they were. POWER PUPS are simply BRILLIANT! As we're all just kids at heart, it's refreshing to read something that is quite specifically penned 'For Kids of All Ages'. This book appeals both to children and adults alike. Whilst primarily written for and directed towards junior readers, grown-ups will find it impossible to avoid the fun, good humour and sheer magic that begs the reader to turn to the next page as soon as possible. It's impossible not to be drawn in and gripped by the story and characters. As every child should own this fun and enjoyable book & preferably have it read to them by a story-telling grown-up, it will make a great gift for any kid of every age. As Christmas approaches, I can't think of a better gift for any child than to have this story read to them during the festive season. It's a treat! PUPS POWER!
on 6 January 2011
OK- there is a distant family connection with the author ...but this is a good book for kids aged between 5 and 10 years old. The language is clear, and the book itself well produced- good for reading aloud to younger children or for older ones to read themselves.
on 21 November 2010
I thought that this was a great book because it really inspired me to write more of my own stories. My fave characters were Minah and the Power Pups.
I am really looking forward to the next book!!
Age 8
on 25 October 2010
I really enjoyed reading Power Pups, I liked the characters and the Power Pups: 1story, wish we had Power Pups at our school.
on 3 November 2010
My litlle girl, who's just nine, liked this lots.
Plenty of laughs ! Went on the website too,
looking for a date for part two !!
on 29 October 2010
"It's really good book" said my 8 year old son. He enjoyed the mystery characters and the adventure they happened.
on 3 December 2010
A great book with a good story and morals to, its hard to teach kids morals and make it interesting - thank god for Power Pups! I purchaed this for my Nephew. I will be buying this Christmas for my remaining nephews and nieces. My advice - BUY IT! ;-)