5.0 out of 5 stars not just because ...., 6 Jan 2011
This review is from: Power Pups (Paperback)
OK- there is a distant family connection with the author ...but this is a good book for kids aged between 5 and 10 years old. The language is clear, and the book itself well produced- good for reading aloud to younger children or for older ones to read themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Kids of All Ages!, 21 Nov 2010
G MOFFATT "Music Man" (Slough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Power Pups (Paperback)
I first heard about this book by word of mouth through a friend who recommended it to me and how right they were. POWER PUPS are simply BRILLIANT! As we're all just kids at heart, it's refreshing to read something that is quite specifically penned 'For Kids of All Ages'. This book appeals both to children and adults alike. Whilst primarily written for and directed towards junior readers, grown-ups will find it impossible to avoid the fun, good humour and sheer magic that begs the reader to turn to the next page as soon as possible. It's impossible not to be drawn in and gripped by the story and characters. As every child should own this fun and enjoyable book & preferably have it read to them by a story-telling grown-up, it will make a great gift for any kid of every age. As Christmas approaches, I can't think of a better gift for any child than to have this story read to them during the festive season. It's a treat! PUPS POWER!

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it !, 3 Nov 2010
This review is from: Power Pups (Paperback)
My litlle girl, who's just nine, liked this lots.
Plenty of laughs ! Went on the website too,
looking for a date for part two !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Pups, 29 Oct 2010
This review is from: Power Pups (Paperback)
"It's really good book" said my 8 year old son. He enjoyed the mystery characters and the adventure they happened.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 21 Nov 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Power Pups (Paperback)
I thought that this was a great book because it really inspired me to write more of my own stories. My fave characters were Minah and the Power Pups.
I am really looking forward to the next book!!
Age 8

4.0 out of 5 stars Power Pups, 25 Oct 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Power Pups (Paperback)
I really enjoyed reading Power Pups, I liked the characters and the Power Pups: 1story, wish we had Power Pups at our school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 3 Dec 2010
S. E. Cook (Harlow, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Power Pups (Paperback)
A great book with a good story and morals to, its hard to teach kids morals and make it interesting - thank god for Power Pups! I purchaed this for my Nephew. I will be buying this Christmas for my remaining nephews and nieces. My advice - BUY IT! ;-)

Power Pups
Power Pups by David de la Harpe (Paperback - 13 Sep 2010)
Used & New from: 0.01