5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 23 Aug 2011
This review is from: Peak Performance in 60 Seconds (Paperback)
I have recommnded this book to everyone I know. You can read it in about an hour and it really delivers what it says. All my team use The Optimal Brain Technique before and after our meetings and they are so much more productive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound advice for performing at your best, 20 Aug 2011
M. Hawkswell - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peak Performance in 60 Seconds (Paperback)
Todays business world is so fast paced and we all pressed hard to increase our energy and resilience. This book is up there with the very best for describing in detail how to function at our optimum. Everything in this book is backed by leading edge science which for me gives it good credibility. Its also so quick to read which makes it even more appealing. The principles in this book I am sure will become the bedrock for a high performance culture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, excellent 10 step plan for more energy and focus., 28 Aug 2012
This review is from: Peak Performance in 60 Seconds (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book as I could put the 10 step plan into immediate use. (I read the authors other book; Gamma Healing, which blew my mind and really helped me change some old beliefs and emotions that were holding me back.) Peak Performance in 60 Seconds is excellent as it can be read and put into action within an hour, perfect for busy people like me. The 10 step plan for more energy, resilience and better performance does exactly that. I use the strategies everyday and this has made me more productive, more focused and certainly more energised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for Peak Performance, 19 Aug 2011
This review is from: Peak Performance in 60 Seconds (Paperback)
This little book packs a big punch. As a busy executive I'm always looking for ways to increase my energy and improve my performance. The 10 step plan is brilliant and I use it everyday. It is very leading edge information and it really works! You can read and apply this book in 1 hour and that is just what I need. I have recommended it to everyone at work.

5.0 out of 5 stars V Hlupic, 19 Aug 2011
This review is from: Peak Performance in 60 Seconds (Paperback)
This is a leading edge book on peak performance in organisational settings. Very informative, easy to read and highly practical, it is a must read for anyone who wants to maximise their mental, emotional and physical potential for peak performance. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super book, 6 April 2012
Des Treacy (IRELAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peak Performance in 60 Seconds (Paperback)
Very quick read. Chris says it can be read in one hour. I read it over four evenings taking my time to let the ideas sink in. Really interesting. Techniques very helpful and take very little of your time to carry out. I can see why he gets so many five star ratings. Looking forward to reading Gamma Healing next.

5.0 out of 5 stars The What, Why and How of COMPLETE Business Performance, 31 Aug 2011
This review is from: Peak Performance in 60 Seconds (Paperback)
Another fantastic book from Mr. Walton, an incredibly clear and down-to-earth master of performance. This book covers everything you need to know about the absolute cut-and-dried facts behind peak performance. It goes into enough of the 'what, why and how' to give you a good understanding of the KEY activities you can do to drive up those energy levels, focus your brain and get the job done - no matter what business you are in or the age and experience levels of the workforce.

What I really like about this book is that Chris just gets down to the nitty-gritty in a very clear and concise way, and covers both the theroetical and practical elements, with a huge focus on the MENTAL power of beliefs and attitudes. he doesn't waffle. He doesn't s-t-r-e-t-c-h out the facts to fill a few pages. On the contrary, this book can be read quickly and applied even quicker ~ essential for any modern business!

The 10-point approach of the material content covers everything from managing beliefs and negative thoughts and emotions (obstacles and blockers) to cutting-edge techniques for problem solving and focus (the Optimal Brain Technique) and even managing the 'fuel' of your body - what you eat and drink and the energy you get from exercise and how this affects your performance levels whether you like it or not...

I train for a global corporation and this book is firmly on my list for ALL of the salespeople I train and our Leadership teams.

Get this book, follow the advice and watch the changes. You'll be absolutely amazed...

Roy

5.0 out of 5 stars Improve your performance with this book, 24 Aug 2011
This review is from: Peak Performance in 60 Seconds (Paperback)
I have been applying the 10 steps in this book for the last two weeks and my energy levels and ability to perform in my pressurised job have improved massively. The author has packed so much cutting edge information into a small book that it is really accessible, and it really works. I use The Optimal Brain Technique and The Emotional Balance Technique everyday and it has transformed my cognitive function, my performance at work, and my general feeling of well being. I have also taught my family these techniques and the kids are so much calmer! I recommend this book to everyone who wants to achieve more energy, increased mental clarity, and a way to deeply relax in a short space of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must if you want more energy and focus., 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Peak Performance in 60 Seconds (Paperback)
"What a brilliant little book. The 10 step plan in this book is amazing. I have a applied these steps daily and my performance at work has gone to a new level. I have more energy, focus, concentration and am far more productive. I highly recommend it."

5.0 out of 5 stars It bloody works!, 28 Aug 2012
This review is from: Peak Performance in 60 Seconds (Paperback)
Loved this book, easy to read, easy to apply, the 10 step plan works a treat. Its also not the fluffy positive thinking bla bla or rehashed stuff that alot of other books pump out. The book is based on leading edge science in a really easy to understand format. I reccomend this book for anyone who works and would like to be more balanced and have more energy.

Peak Performance in 60 Seconds
Peak Performance in 60 Seconds by Chris R. Walton (Paperback - 5 May 2011)