5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know about the iPad. GReat
I found this really easy to understand and it really got me going well. I wouldn't say I was an expert yet but now really know how to get everything working. I especially liked the fact that I was able read the guide alongside my iPad which meant I could try everything out very easily. Loved the tips on getting the best out of the apps.
I actually bought this before...
Published on 22 Dec 2010 by Kindlekidder

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced
Thought it was a comprehensive guide but misses all the new os tricks. As helpful as this would have been if I was just buying or just bought an iPad it is so over priced and unfortunately I have learned nothing I didn't already know, and all for the price of good app!!
Published on 22 Dec 2010 by Plum

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know about the iPad. GReat, 22 Dec 2010
I actually bought this before I got my iPad as it is also gives you a really good idea of what an iPad can do. For me it made me want to buy one straight away!

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, 22 Dec 2010

The Complete Guide to the iPad
The Complete Guide to the iPad by Andy Penfold (Paperback - 12 May 2010)
Used & New from: £1.26