5.0 out of 5 stars Super
Published on 1 July 2010 by Miss R D Martland

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
It is personal opinion, but these cards just never felt right to me from the moment I got them, nothing to do with not wanting to hear what they said, and they might be excellent for other people so I'm not knocking them either, but I feel much more comfortable with my Angel cards and their vibrations.
Published 17 months ago by Mr I a Mcallister

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 1 July 2010
This review is from: Brian's Deck: 35 Inspiration Cards (Perfect Paperback)
I bought these along with Rhiannon's book. I've been lucky enough to have Brian give me a message before I had these cards. Unlike your normal tarot deck or angel/unicorn etc cards... which btw happen to sometimes be a bit vague in the answers they give, or expand on too much detail.... Brian gives it straight, as it should be, he's down to earth and straight to the point. The artwork on the cards is fabulous as well.
A brilliant deck which is great to use everyday, I even took mine to court with me one day just for a bit of comfort. When you're down a reading with these cards will always cheer you up, and if you don't like what they say, don't read them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! A deck like no other, 4 May 2010
This review is from: Brian's Deck: 35 Inspiration Cards (Perfect Paperback)
Love this deck. It tells the message straight with no beating about the bush. Like it says, don't ask if you don't wanna know the answer!!! Fantastic value for money. Very impressed with it. Really recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, 4 May 2010
This review is from: Brian's Deck: 35 Inspiration Cards (Perfect Paperback)
Absolutely fantastic deck, would highly recommend to everyone.
Its ever so simple just think of your question, give them a shuffle and wow, amazingly accurate.
Don't delay purchase now!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Honesty in a Box, 9 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Brian's Deck: 35 Inspiration Cards (Perfect Paperback)
I've had my Brian's Deck since 2010 and thought I'd written a review before, but I guess I had to wait 2 years to be able to say just how special it is. There are no wrong questions to ask Brian, there are only honest, truthful answers. We often ask friends for advice and guidance, but sometimes what we get back is based on their opinions, with Brian, he just says it like it is and that has proven invaluable to me over the years. He tells you straight and keeps you on the right path, he inspires and comforts and he even gives hope when the world around you seems to contain only confusion. Today 2 and a bit years on I go nowhere without Brain he is a constant companion, someone to go to when I'm lost and someone to trust when I feel alone. He also makes me laugh when he throws out a card telling me that today will be an adventure or it's OK to slow down and relax. If you need someone to hold your hand, then Brian Copthorne is your man, he will never let you down. Change your life and buy this little box of 35 inspiration cards, you will not regret it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 12 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Brian's Deck: 35 Inspiration Cards (Perfect Paperback)
Love it, easy to use and helpful. Gives easy tips without going through the whole procedure of laying out the cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 20 May 2013
Louisa (England UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brian's Deck: 35 Inspiration Cards (Perfect Paperback)
I already have the Faulkner Tarot deck which is superb. Decided to treat myself to her Brians Deck. What a lovely little pack this is. Beautifully produced, easy to shuffle and l love little Brian on each card, he is so endearing. The pictures are drawn beautifully so Brian must be well pleased!
l asked my very first question with it today and had to laugh out loud it was so accurate. I gave the pack to my other half to ask a question and he burst out laughing too.
I shall definitely be using this deck with my Faulkner Tarot when doing private readings for others.
One thing to add, be sure to pose your question carefully so you receive the correct answer. A friend asked if she would get anymore private work in, and Brian promptly said No! which was true of that day, she did not specify a timescale.
Am now going to order another deck as a birthday present for a friend.
Its a wonderful deck and l can reccomend it heartily.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 10 Feb. 2013
K. A. Taylor "ka" (ka) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brian's Deck: 35 Inspiration Cards (Perfect Paperback)
love these cards i use them a lot after doing reading my clients love them it finishes the reading with nice blunt positive way and always fits in with the reading i have been doing. i do blog on these and amount ppl ask where to get them and how much they love them . i even got them for family members for birthday presents . my nan and her friend was giggling a way to them and my son he ask brian few times he 15 years old and he even loves them . there all around fab cards and couldn't be with out them they bring smile to ever one i have used on them and helps you to lighting up any given situation they going through in positive way . i would be lost with out them and carry them around with my other deck that i got the faulkner tarot. i say way worth buy it give you giggle but they also have loving good nature about them to and help you feel very positive about your self and what's around you
k a t

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 10 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 12 Oct. 2012
Mj (West Bromwich, West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brian's Deck: 35 Inspiration Cards (Perfect Paperback)
Unlike any other Oracle deck currently available. Brian's Deck gives you the answers you and clients are seeking. Doesn't give fluffy New Age meanings, just says it as it is! Highly Recommended. Another superb product from Mrs.F.

5.0 out of 5 stars If You Don't Want To Know, Don't Ask!, 28 Feb. 2013
Miss Alison Leggatt (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brian's Deck: 35 Inspiration Cards (Perfect Paperback)
Bought these cards about 6 months or so ago at the recommendation of another Brian's Deck user. I found that very quickly I was able to watch Brian play out the cards in front of me, and add his own special, slightly grumpy guidance when I have been too stubborn to understand! lol. You definitely do not want to use these cards if you're looking for lots of pretty, banal answers as you're not going to get them. Brian gives it to you straight, without the flowers and fluffiness. So, if you don't want to know, don't ask! But if you do want to know, and you're willing to take a very large Brian shaped hint, then you can purchase these cards with confidence!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Brian's Deck: 35 Inspiration Cards
Brian's Deck: 35 Inspiration Cards by Rhiannon Faulkner (Perfect Paperback - 22 April 2010)
Used & New from: £99.34