5.0 out of 5 stars Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate Revealed- Jeff Naylor.
This manual appeared to be just what I was looking for- and indeed it was! It is a masterpiece in my opinion. I doubt I could have coped with this highly complex programme without it. Furthermore it was enjoyable to boot- I cannot recommend it highly enough.
Published 6 months ago by Dr. Nigel Payne

3.0 out of 5 stars Great training book of 478 pages
Perhaps a good book to learn advanced tricks. The author uses a pleasant style and much detail has been put in. I missed a general introduction to see the basics first, there went back first to the program Manual. But my training is still ongoing and a more balanced review may follow.
Published 7 months ago by Theo

5.0 out of 5 stars Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate Revealed- Jeff Naylor., 16 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Helfpful, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Pinnacle Studio 17 Plus and Ultimate Revealed (Paperback)
I have always had pinnacle studio. It is great for making videos and doing slide shows. The book is easier to use as a reference rather than trying to read online.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good manual, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Pinnacle Studio 17 Plus and Ultimate Revealed (Paperback)
Very comprehensive and well laid out, I would have preferred the illustrations to be in colour.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great training book of 478 pages, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pinnacle Studio 17 Plus and Ultimate Revealed (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars The product was brilliant except that - - it failed to do its ..., 20 July 2014
This review is from: Pinnacle Studio 17 Plus and Ultimate Revealed (Paperback)
The product was brilliant except that -
- it failed to do its main job as far as I was concerned - it refused to burn a dvd disc. Maybe the problem will be/has been fixed.

Pinnacle Studio 17 Plus and Ultimate Revealed
Pinnacle Studio 17 Plus and Ultimate Revealed by Jeff Naylor (Paperback - 12 Dec 2013)
25.22