5.0 out of 5 stars Next in the set
This is follow on to the previous book "Halogen Cooking Made Simple" and follows the same format; ring bound so it lays flat with a large colour photograph on the left page with the ingredients and the method of cooking on the right page.
Published on 28 Feb. 2011 by Bob

3.0 out of 5 stars cook book
easy to follow. I have tried some of the recipes but find some of the timings need to be adjusted to suit personal tastes
Published on 25 Nov. 2012 by Mr. John Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Next in the set, 28 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Halogen Cooking Made Easy: Part of the Halogen Made Simple Range (Spiral-bound)
Initially there are a few pages of useful hints followed by recipes for 8 starters, 33 main courses and 8 desserts. All are easy to prepare and cook and give a good range of choices some of the titles have slight poetic licence for example "Beef Wellington" is a piece of fillet steak between two pieces of puff pastry hardly the classic beef wellington but much easier to make. There are a number of interesting recipes which I have not come across before such as "Curried Parsnip Soup" and "Pork in a Orange & Marmalade Sauce"
Like the previous book a bit more proof reading would help for example I don't think the intent is to count out 25 bread crumbs (should be 25 grms)The only recipe, of the ones we have tried, that did not work very well were the cinammon rolls which cooked better in an oven than with the halogen cooker in that with the halogen they were caramalised (burnt) at the top and underdone at the bottom.
If anything this is better than the previous book which was also very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where is the tin sizes ?, 20 Jan. 2011
This book was informative for a first time user but it did not always state what size dish to use which I think is a very important factor. Although apple pie was not mentioned I now realise that pies are not sucessful unless one bakes the base first. I still think it was a wise purchase hence thought 5 stars was appropiate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Living alone., 12 Jun. 2011
Since I lost my Dear Wife, although I can cook reasonable meals for myself,in the conventional oven, I found that the use of the Halogen Cooking made Easy has help me to variate my meals and diet. So quick and easy,taste is better and roasts moist,to my liking, saves me time and money. Thankfully I now can cook more wholesome food without falling back on micromeals.

5.0 out of 5 stars what to do when they don't include a recipe book., 1 Feb. 2011
Silly me i bought a Halogen cooker with the bare basic recipe and how to work it book. I had it for a month . Scared to use it just in case i did it wrong. Then i remembered Amazon. Oh what a relief, the very first book was full of useful infomation, but the next two were even better. my cooker now stands on my work top in pride of place, ready for use at any time .
my first book was.

Halogen cooking made easy, then
Halogen cooking made simple.
halogen oven recipes.
The everyday Halogen Oven Cookbook.
They will see you right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Halogen Cooking made Easy, 18 Mar. 2011
Brilliant book. Clear pictures and instructions with more than just basic recipes. Need to read the first part of the book before launching into recipes as contains some important basic information not found in the recipe section. As with all Halogen Oven cook books need to use common sense and weigh joints of meat before cooking. I tend to use the extention ring for most cooking unless I want a `grilled` finish to the food. It is not a stand alone cook book, I tend to use other books to `fill in the gaps of information` but it does have some good more than basic recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 15 Dec. 2010
I bought the 1st halogen cookbook from Paul Brodel & that was excellent, so is this next one, very user friendly, fab recipes. I recommend this

5.0 out of 5 stars Great easy to follow recipes, 1 Feb. 2013
This was an excellent purchase. The information I received with my new halogen oven was almost worthless & I was struggling to try and work out heat settings and cooking times. This recipe book took all the guesswork away. The recipes are varied, tasty and extremely easy to prepare and the cooking instructions are detailed. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who owns a halogen oven.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooks day off, 8 Nov. 2012
I love this book it has made my life easier. It
arrived very quickly which was good as I wanted
to get started with my Halogen oven.

3.0 out of 5 stars cook book, 25 Nov. 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Not up to standard, 4 Jan. 2014
Very disappointed was bought as a Christmas present but was unable to send it due to the amendment page I found inside the book would have returned it but did not notice until I came to wrap it up, will send it to a charity shop. The seller should have made me aware that there were 7 mistakes in this copy.

Halogen Cooking Made Easy: Part of the Halogen Made Simple Range
Halogen Cooking Made Easy: Part of the Halogen Made Simple Range by Dee Hunwicks (Spiral-bound - 15 Sept. 2010)