Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 September 2011
This book is a vehicle for selling their property "Courses".
Having invested in property for 15 years; I can safely say I could glean nothing of any value from publication.
The focus(ish) on the book is HMO properties; (letting individual rooms/bedsits) but even then it fails to deliver anything of any use.....But it will guide to towards one of their courses!
on 25 July 2011
This book does not go in depth regarding the ins/outs of property investing. What it does do exceptionaly well is change the way you think about investing in property. It is a very good starting point to your research. Would be another start if it didn't use up about 30% of the text to promote the author's own property investment franchise business :)
on 18 July 2011
I was initially very impressed with the first 6 pages of the book - all astounding reviews of not only the book, but the authors, their company and business integrity. It was reassuring to read how many high profile business and property figures thought of the authors in such high regard.

Fantastic book I'd recommend to anyone, I've already lent the book to several friends and business associates!
on 8 July 2011
"It frustrates me talking to people who have started investing in property and made some really basic errors that have cost them a huge amount of time and money - bad decisions they can't reverse."

You can tell they mean the above statement; the book impressed me with its down to earth approach, everything is explained clearly and simply in a way that anyone can get to grips with.

Helpful book for those interested in property and business - some hard learned principles and lessons from people that have been there and done it, made mistakes and come through the other side with the intention of helping others making the same mistakes.
on 8 July 2011
I completely disagree with the review by Pidgurskiy Andriy - I found the book to be very informative and thought the addition of free resources provided by the Authors on their company website was very generous and a thoughtful and wonderful gesture. I've found the resources to be invaluable, 5 stars all round from me!
on 5 July 2011
Perhaps a better title for this book would have been something like: Property Investing - the Truth and the Best Way to go about it. A lot of people have gone into property investing (either on their own/with friends/family or via some so-called property guru) thinking that it offered a fairly easy and simple way to wealth only to come badly unstuck. Reading this book will tell what it is really all about and it will tell you what you must do if you are to be successful. My advice is don't invest in property until you invest in yourself by STUDYING this book and then get yourself properly prepared - it will pay massive dividends.
on 29 June 2011
I bought this book because I thought so many good review cannot be wrong. My mistake.
It is a book ONLY about author's franchise. Full stop.
All so called "mistakes" are solved in the only one way - go and buy PPP franchise.

178 pages of advertisement. I can't believe I read all them hoping to find anything useful.
on 16 March 2011
When I first saw the title of this book I thought it must have been written about me!

I met Steve and Nick at a small business and franchise show in London having already made mistakes in property. I took away a copy of The 7 Biggest Mistakes Made by Property Investors and it really opened my eyes about how to build a really high cash flowing property business.

With Steve and Nick's help and the strategies in this book I am now well on my way to becoming a very successful property investor.

As other reviews have mentioned though this book is not just about a property investment strategy or property business but can also really change the way you think.

This book sits proudly on my bookshelf alongside books by some of the most respected authors in the business/wealth and mindset field.
on 9 March 2011
Such a shame I didn't have access to this information 8 years ago. My property purchasing could have been so different and i would have avoided at least a few of the mistakes I made!! This book is a great read for total beginners or experienced property investors. It's simply written and easy to digest. It introduced me to other options than the traditional "buy to let". The final chapter is great advice for anyone starting out in business - practical help that really works (I found out the hard way, you can just read the book!)
on 1 March 2011
This book explains clearly the pitfalls of property investment and offers practicable advice about making money from property which is useful for both novices and those with some experience of the property market. It questions the traditional buy-to-let thinking and the approach many people take to investing in property.
The book also offers inspirational and motivational advice which can be applied to any walk of life - in summary, a great read.