on 27 May 2013
I thought the book did a very good job in laying out different models of starting a brewery. Other considerations to consider were well laid out and discussed. I would recommend the book to others contemplating starting a brewery. Cheers!
on 30 May 2012
As others have said this is not about brewing. This is about setting up a microbrewery, and as such, is full of usefull info if you have any inclination to start your own commercial craft brewery. Its certainly inspired me!
on 23 September 2012
A thorough, informative book with plenty of case studies, links, and helpful tips if you decide you want to try and tackle the UK market or even just start off a small and local brewing business. At the very least it will help put the cold hard facts in front of you until you run away screaming.
on 29 March 2013
I got this book after previous reviews, a very indepth and well researched book if you are considering setting up a micro brewery. Lots of pointers and no doubt issues i certainly had not taken into consideration. This book could save you alot of money in the long run.
on 8 November 2012
I have heard bits and pieces about micro-brewing but this book has been fantastic in covering lots of relevant case studies. All aspects for consideration are covered and it was really up-to-date with trends and costings. All possibilities are covered and it is a springboard for further investigation of the many areas of amateur and professional brewing with many useful links.
on 9 December 2014
I haven't finished it yet but do far it is excellent.
on 21 September 2015
Present for hubby, ideal gift , he loved it
on 1 July 2013
Once you read this you know its not easy!

I've really had to do my home work now.

Probably saved me a fortune (although I might be beyond caring as I would have had to drink the product!).
on 17 March 2013
Tight and informative about setting up as a brewer. If you're going in to brewing in the UK buy this book.
on 10 July 2012
Indispensable! The best book to know the microbrewer's business. Contains all the information you need and more to start selling your beer.