on 7 December 2010
This dvd provided my husband with views from other fathers or fathers to be. It was informative from this angle but lacked a certain something that made it almost boring to watch.
I had bought this as my husband does not like reading and thought it would be similar to the 'Blokes guide to Pregnancy' which is very funny but covers all the elements first time fathers worry about!
on 11 January 2011
Saw a preview of this film on YouTube and immediately bought it for my husband to watch whilst I was pregnant. It's both funny and informative and created by a guy who saw a gap in the market... most guys aren't interested in the endless books and videos that we ladies devour whilst we're pregnant.. they'd rather something short, entertaining and informative to plug the gap - and this is it!

There's a section of the video where his wife dared him to spend the day walking around London wearing an empathy belly (for those who don't know it's a strap-on pregnancy belly for men, designed to give them an idea what it's like to be pregnant)... at the end of the day he was exhausted, and then his wife rang to ask him to pick up groceries!!!! Hilarious!

My husband enjoyed the part where he travelled the country interviewing groups of guys in a pub over a couple of pints of beer talking about their experiences of finding out their parters' were pregnant, child birth and being a dad. I enjoyed it too... but then I also like Top Gear!

Highly recommended!
on 3 November 2009
At last there is a way of learning about pregnancy and birth that lets Dads-to-be look at it from their perspective. And in places it is really funny. Recommended for all dads-to-be who are mysteriously unable to pick up any books or attend classes.
on 18 September 2009
This was amazing! The best way for expectant Dads (and Mums) to find out what's in store. My partner and I watched together and it really got us talking about all aspects of pregnancy, birth and the early weeks at home.. great stuff!!
on 6 April 2014
Although i found this dvd full of some good information about pregnancy etc ... I found alot of the guys on here speaking like they weren't really looking forward to being a dad or almost like some knew nothing about pregnancy. I am going to be a 1st tie dad soon but i have always known the basics about what goes on .... in th end i just felt i watch ed either a bunch of knobs talking about Babies or a bunch of guys drinking free Beer and acting very badly !!!!!
on 15 January 2015
Bought as a gift for my brother who was going to become a dad for the first time. He found it really useful, liked the humour and recognised a lot of what was said....a very reassuring gift for a new dad to be!