5.0 out of 5 stars great for new and experienced divers, 5 May 2011
This review is from: Discover UK Diving: An Introduction & Personal Guide to UK Scuba Diving (Paperback)
This book is great if you are just starting out to discover UK diving... full of useful info and some fanatastic photos of Divers, Dive sites and UK sea life that can be found along the south coast...
I will deffiantly be recommending this book to my students.. either for those who are just starting out on their diving journey or those more experienced looking for more exciting dive sites...
The cover is so atmospheric... the book draws you in....

5.0 out of 5 stars UK diving, the way forward, 5 May 2011
Having only ever dived abroad (in warm water), I was interested in getting into diving in the UK. I was looking for a book that would give me all of the information that I needed, and this certainly did that. The pictures are stunning and the advice and information given was useful, straight forward and informative. I would strongly recomend this book to anyone wishing to get involved in the UK diving scene.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guide to UK diving, 13 May 2011
Just what the diving doctor ordered!
With some of the other UK dive books out of print, I have struggled to find a book which details the great dives available in UK waters. This guide does just that... I can't wait for the next one.

The author has obviously done his homework and gives a concise description of what to expect and where to go. The fantastic photos are a bonus and prove that we have great diving right here on our doorstep - how could you not be tempted into a trip down to the coast after browsing a few pages of this?!

5.0 out of 5 stars We told you so!, 5 May 2011
Mr. T. M. Berry (Worthing, UK) - See all my reviews
For all of those who did'nt believe us that UK diving is great here is a little book that proves we were right.

It is inspirational in its approach and I am sure it will entice you in. So come and join in the fun and see the abundent life that exists in our home waters.

5.0 out of 5 stars well loved pressie, 21 Sep 2013
Bought as gift for my brother and he loved it. Looked great in the gift bag and he has already used it as a check list of things to do :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars A treasure at the bottom of the deep blue sea!, 6 Nov 2011
The best book by far on the UK Scuba Diving book market. This boy knows his stuff. It's expertly researched and written by someone who obviously has been there and done it...more than a few times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Home is where the diving is, 5 Oct 2011
Knowledgable, insightful and filled with great shots, Discover UK Diving is both extremely useful for the enthusiast and entertainng for the armchair diver in all of us. When do we get the rest of the country?

ARRAY(0xa6a5fee8)