on 11 May 2009
What a fabulous book that cuts through the **** and gets to the real information that you need to know when you are out with kids. Where to go, whether the attraction is suitable, whether there are feeding areas, changing areas, good kids food available, a decent cup of coffee! etc. The book is great for people living in/around the city and also for tourists wanting to find something to do which will interest them and entertain the kids. The reviews range from visits that could take an hour or so up to full day trips and are independant. A must for anyone with young children in the greater manchester area. BONUS is the good money off vouchers which make the book practically a steal!
on 27 October 2009
Handy guide for parents/ grandparents/ carers to check out kiddy friendly places to visit around Greater Manchester and Cheshire. Bought one for us, one for Granny and one for Aunty - and all have been used so far!! Would recommend as a present for new parents - is definitely more helpful than their 1000th cuddly toy or baby grow!!
on 3 August 2009
I've lived in Manchester for 15 years and I thought I knew the best places to go but Babies in the City has introduced me to many many more. As a mum of 3 boys under the age of 5 I need to be super organised. Thank you Babies in the City, all the practical info helps me insure our days out are just great!
on 9 June 2010
A fantastic little book! I was impressed by the level of detail and accuracy. I love to take my kids out but in the past it's been hit or miss when we get to our destination. It's great to have the inside knowledge from other parents that this book provides.
on 1 July 2009
Although I have lived in Manchester for a number of years, I still found some great ideas for days out with my children. There are money off vouchers in the book which more than cover the purchase price so it's a bargain. Would recommend it.
on 20 May 2009
An excellent book with some brilliant ideas for places to visit with children. The information about facilities for children and value for money etc is something you wont necessarily find anywhere else. A brilliant purchase.