5.0 out of 5 stars !!!Eye Openening!!!
A great book, maybe a bit much for the average sheeple type mind to read, For them can i suggest sticking with the Mail BBC and Sky throw in xfactor the voice and regular weekends spent watching lots of football. Nothing will change unless you want chnage.

I woke up a lot more myself after the Jimmy Saville scandal broke and after then researching more on David...
Published 13 months ago by Mark Twain

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but focuses on the negative.
This is a very long book which seems to ramble on and on 'connecting the dots' of the great global conspiracy. It promises to deliver a positive message on how to take back control, but this topic is barely covered. Much of it makes sense, but it is difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff in places. Worth a read if you have plenty of spare time.
Published on 11 Mar 2012 by Storm

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 31 July 2010
P E Simms "Paula Simms" (New Forest, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More (Paperback)
What a read, loads of information that makes a lot of sense to many.
Very well received at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again riveting!!!, 6 Jun 2011
After seeing David on stage in London last May (2010) I decided to purchase his book and remind myself of all that he spoke of - a lot of it from his new book 'Human Race Get off your knees'. He talks sense, he backs it up with facts and research and I admire him for all that he is sharing with us. More and more people I meet are coming around to realising that what David is saying makes sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compendium of conspiracy, 18 Jan 2011
The scale of deception in our world is almost unimaginable for most of us. The journey of discovering it ,most probably ,has no end. "The more You know - the less You know" or
"the further in the forrest - the more trees You see".
It seems that David Icke has gone further down this path than anyone before him building the big scale picture of "what is going on". He has had some assistance - that is why he is ahead of anyone else.
And because he is so far ahead most of us are not able to comprehend his vision of "here and now". How would You convince a 15th. century man of electricity or television without bringing him in the future?
It is a hard task ,but more and more people open their eyes and minds to see the uncomfortable truth and that is why I am convinced that this book among others similar ones will be cherished by future generations as source of precious knowledge.

That book also promotes independent thought ,so it is best to find out for Yourself what it is like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well..., 31 Jan 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend and he really loves it! He's ended up becoming a theorist (or so he likes to think!). It's definitely far more interesting than I suspected as I wasn't sure I'd be into what it's about. It's definitely a bargain and something anybody with an open mind should have a look at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sums it all up perfectly, 31 May 2011
This book is one of David's masterpieces,everything about the bias regarding Israel/Palestine very nicely explained.
Also a really easy read.
A book to own!

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing book of truth ... hard to swallow, but must be read through, 14 Dec 2010
A truth that everyone should read. Hard to digest at times because of the nature of the content. Read it right through and it will make sense and give you a peace like you have never known.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, 6 Aug 2010
This is a fantastic book, whilst it gives a great overview of all the info in David's previous works much new information is added, an essential purchases even for those who have his other works, and if you don't your in for a real journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go, Dave, Go!!, 29 Sep 2011
Another work of great content from David Icke. Ridiculed for years by the media, but their ongoing campaign to discredit the man has failed. People are waking up to the truth, and David Icke continues to play a major role in that awakening.

4.0 out of 5 stars my brain's melting, 14 Aug 2010
Ok, now I must first say that I've never read any of David's other books nor have I been to one of his talks. As a great mistruster of the establishment and general head-shaker with regard to society and the media I've listened to and read a fair bit of his stuff on the web. I'm prepared to believe that there are massive cover-ups when it comes to our history, and that there is a fair amount of nastiness/greed/fear/stupidity/ignorance etc when it comes to us humans. I started reading this with much interest but soon found myself scratching my head. Now, that's not down to the information being too much for me to handle. I'm very prepared to delve into the most profound areas if need be. I agree with the fact that the powers that be are pulling the wool over our eyes in many ways, they may or may not be Rothschild zionists.... how does he know who is a Rothschild zionist by the way? That for me is strange - just putting Rothschild zionist in brackets next to whoever's name. Do they have a membership where you can just go and look it all up? I'm sure he does his research in enormous detail - he's indeed travelled extensively and met very many people - and I'm not doubting his dedication or belief in his subject, but to me the whole thing is very muddled! He has drawn from every single conspiracy theory out there and put them all together. Maybe everything is interlinked as he says but I must say I was left feeling very confused by the whole thing. I haven't actually finished reading the book yet. I've had to put it on the back burner - it's left me feeling extremely confused. Perhaps that's what it's meant to do?! So, apparently we are the offspring of hybrid reptilians from where exactly? Mars? That other red planet in Orion? Where exactly? And there are a few other alien races as well? The orientals are from the greys - that accounts for their colour and eye shape presumably - and anyone aryan is from the Nordics? Are these alien races working in unison to feed off us humans or are the Annunaki calling all the shots? He also suggests that the All-knowing consciousness decided to play a game and that's why we experience this virtual-reality existence.... I think David is definitely on to something with his work. I'm prepared to believe that our origins are indeed extra-terrestrial, that we may even be being controlled as he says, and all the stuff about illusion/reality/consciousness. However, I do feel that in trying so hard to convince as many people as possible he has put together a work with so much detail that ends up contradicting itself and confusing the reader. Maybe I'm just a moron and need to brush up on my reading skills a bit but if anyone of you out there reading this could shed more light on the subject or could help me make sense of it all, I'd sure be most grateful. Cheers. Perhaps, it's just a matter of finishing the book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 16 Jan 2014
T. Laube (Alicante) - See all my reviews
I think this is a great Book for People who do know David Ickes work well and for those who never heard from him and start to get interested in what he has to say.
Its motivating and enlightening and can help so many people.
I fully recommend investing into this book as you will get 10x more out of it than what you pay :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More
Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More by David Icke (Paperback - 1 April 2010)