1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars A step up from the first book, 24 Mar 2010
This review is from: Masters Mind and Body: Advanced Kung Fu Techniques for Personal Transformation (Paperback)
I'd bought Dr Mills's first book on the advice of a friend who I do Kung Fu with. Self-help and fitness books aren't really my thing, but I really liked the book. It is a common sense, no nonesense approach to using kung fu for health and fitness. The book is written in bite sized chunks, easy to read, and by someone who knows what they're talking about. There's a big emphasis on getting in the right frame of mind as well, which I haven't seen much anywhere else. Also, it doesn't just give you a program to follow, but shows you how to use the ideas and develop them for yourself. I had good results from the first book, and was really please when the same friend told me there was another one. Masters Mind and Body takes a big step up from the first book. It still has the same, easy to read format, but is much more challenging. If you're looking for a complete health and fitness package, I'd recommend this one over a lot of the stuff that's out there. Nice to finally have something that works from someone who really knows their stuff.

Masters Mind and Body: Advanced Kung Fu Techniques for Personal Transformation