Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 October 2013
For a book such as this the proof of the pudding is whether you'd agree with the editors about resorts you've already been to. I wholeheartedly do, and feel their reports are completely reliable and trustworthy. The extent of detail is terrific and they pull no punches when justifiably criticising some of the world's premier resorts. I believe reading this book has saved my group of keen skiiers from resorts that don't have the piste extent they claim, that have no nightlife, and whose snow is consistently unreliable. The Fast Lift rating is brilliant.
on 7 January 2014
I also had earlier version of this book (2003), so I already knew what to expect. It was a good update, so I didn't disappointed.
It is very easy to use and its full of data. Also, it has excellent detailed descriptions of travel destinations.
on 28 October 2013
This book never fails to meet my expectations. They even point out the school holidays in France and Holland - dates to avoid if possible. It covers every aspect you could think of - well done
on 14 November 2013
This book offers a very comprehensive guide to all the ski resorts you are ever likely to visit. Everything described from the Mountains to a Accommodation and everything else in between required for your snow holiday. Very frank opinions given which I sometimes find to be too negative but I suppose its better to have an honest opinion than make everything sound wonderful. Overall a great guide to have but not necessary to buy one every year as very often there are little or no changes. Would recommend.
on 14 October 2013
Just looking at that cover makes me want to be skiing right NOW! I think this guide offers a good overview of different resorts to suit all tastes - be it for skiers or snowboarders or for a trip that will suit all tastes. And if you're looking for a little light 'ski fiction' whilst you're resting off those pistes, then you might want to take Weak at the Knees with you - it's for female readers and is a beautiful love story set in the French Alps, both on and off the slopes!
on 3 November 2013
If your interested in skiing/snowboarding and you are trying to decide where to go on your next trip then this book is a must have.
We go away every year and we always look at these guides to help us decide where to venture. Not only does it tell you the plus and minus points of the resorts it also shows you the piste map of the area and gives a description of the resort, slopes, on and off piste activities, bars and some hotels.
I would recommend it to anyone
on 8 January 2014
We have been using the where to ski for years and it still is one of the best overall guides there are
Thanks
on 14 May 2014
I've had 2 previous copies of this book and they're really useful when trying to decide to go to a resort or not. They know them and give great insight into them before going :) Wouldn't be without it.
on 7 December 2013
What can I say? this is my where to ski bible & although I don't think it needs replacing every year I do replace every two to three years & find it essential for planning the season.
on 17 February 2015
The skiers bible - the information in this book is everything you need to know plus some excellent personal recommendations for accommodation. I use this book all the time.