5.0 out of 5 stars A modern approach to an ancient subject, 30 Mar. 2010
This review is from: I Ching Astrology: Ancient Wisdom For Modern Times (Paperback)
Jon Sandifer has provided a crisp new approach to this powerful aspect of ancient feng shui. It is presented in such a way as to require no previous learning and can be applied immediately to family and friend relationships. Given further study this book can give some understanding of what is going on in the world today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great insights into life, 30 Mar. 2010
This book provides a clear, easy-to-understand approach to this ancient system. It requires no previous exposure or experience of I Ching Astrology and you can apply it instantly to your own personal circumstances. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent informative interesting, 20 April 2013
This review is from: I Ching Astrology (Kindle Edition)
Really interesting and easy to interpret what the author is trying to teach. I have been a student of the I Ching for 30 years and appreciate this book. However I must stress no prior knowledge of the I Ching is needed to understand this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 7 Dec. 2012
This is a re-issue of the very first book I bought on this subject back in 1997 - my old copy is so well worn the spine has gone:-)
Jon was recognized world-wide as one of the leading experts in this field and his books are well put together, full of knowledge and information and very easy to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars authentic i ching & i ching astrology by jon sandifer recommended buys you want the best on divination fortunetelling? this=it, 9 Jan. 2015
jon sandifer is dead but he was worlds best at feng shui. i ching (buy the authentic i ching book also) & i ching astrology=chinese numerology (not the same as western numerology) a book i would recommend short snappy and not difficult to read or master

5.0 out of 5 stars I Ching, 8 Mar. 2013
An excellent book which I couldn't put down. Full of facts and also great when using the book as a reference tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Introduction to a little known ancient system, 28 Jun. 2010
Clear, concise, easy to follow - an excellent way to plug into ancient wisdom on a daily basis.

I Ching Astrology: Ancient Wisdom For Modern Times
I Ching Astrology: Ancient Wisdom For Modern Times by Jon Sandifer (Paperback - 4 Feb. 2010)
Used & New from: £20.00